Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do white women really like to make their men suck black seed out of them>
Old 11-16-2011, 09:24 PM

Default Do white women really like to make their men suck black seed out of them>

Do any of the white women on this site really like to make their husbands or bf suck a black mans cum out of them and if so how do i meet these women?

Old 11-19-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip815355 View Post
Do any of the white women on this site really like to make their husbands or bf suck a black mans cum out of them and if so how do i meet these women?
I found out 6 months after my 1st wife that she was fucking a cousin of a black friend of mine all the time. And every evening when I got home from work she would drag me into the bedroom and pull me into her with both hands on my ears. Looking back now I know for a fact that she feed me black cum everyday and just didn't know it. Hell my 2nd wife did me the same way only this time she wasn't fucking my black friends cousin she was fucking my friend. Oh well I can say one thing that I always love eatting there pussy only next time I think I'll know the taste.

Old 11-20-2011, 05:35 AM

My wife always got off big time on making me eat her pussy after another man came in it. She would hold the back of my head and spread her legs wide. She would fuck my mouth while she told me how they had fucked her so deep and cum inside her. She would have huge orgasms and work herself into a total sexual frenzy about it too. She got off on the naughty idea of me tasting another man's cum inside her. It was like sharing her experience and doing something really taboo by making a man eat another man's cum. It wasn't just with me either. The first time she fucked two other men the same night, the second one ate her cum filled pussy without knowing she had just fucked his friend and she totally got off on pushing the first guys cum into the second guys mouth! After the second guy came in her I ate her out too!

Old 11-23-2011, 06:08 AM

My husband doesn't know that I'm taking on BBC and "extra loads" lol , but if he did, I'm not sure I would want him to eat me out. I'm too selfish. lol I enjoy the warm cum inside me. It probably depends on the woman.

I'm also not on birth control, hubby can't seem to get it done, so I enjoy the possibility of being bred by my black bulls, so that effects how I feel about it too.

Edit to add that one of the bulls that I meet most regularly enjoys asking me if my husband has gotten any sloppy seconds lately. He enjoys it when his load has been delivered first and my husband gets there second. lol So I imagine he'd enjoy giving it to my husband if /when my husband finds out.

Last edited by NashvilleLove; 11-23-2011 at 06:12 AM..

Old 08-09-2013, 11:53 PM

Mmmmm, that is so hot, so hot.......just tasting the hot gooey black man's cum as it slides out of her freshly fucked cunt... mmmmmm.