Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

castration of the cuckold
Old 01-19-2012, 09:39 PM

Default castration of the cuckold

I wanted peoples ideas about this. Though it is a fantacy of mine its way out there.
As a beginner cuck I have noticed the feelings growing. I wabted some ideas for safe fill my desire. At some point ill get sniped but never castrated. Im starting to notice just how brainwashed I am. I never thought i could find the love of my life and see my fantacys come true. Do when i told her about this one she was not shocked. So what are somethings i could do to come close without hurting myself?

Women should be worshipped they should have whatever man whenever. I am 23 Katie is 30. I am training but i still have jelousy issues somtimes. Any advice?

Old 01-21-2012, 01:37 PM

Castration should only be used for someone who is a sex offender. While you may see it as the completion of your submission to your woman, it is also permanent. You don't know what life will bring in the future and you may want to have sex again at some point.....with her or someone else. It's not wrong to be submissive but it is wrong to put your future in jeopardy. Rethink this.

Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM

Chastity is your answer, you get locked and she keeps the key.

If you get castrated, your testosterone will drop, your male ego won't be as easy to humiliate.
xox
gw3n

Bad idea
Old 01-21-2012, 03:19 PM

Default Bad idea

Not as long as I have a Smith and Wesson ...

don't do it!
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 AM

Default don't do it!

Part of the lifestyle of a cuck is denial, you have the neccessary equipment but I don't let you use it when you desire. I may need you to have sex with another man and I would want you to be able to at least cum in his ass

Castration of the cuckold
Old 03-07-2012, 11:49 AM

Default Castration of the cuckold

I think castration of the cuckold is a very nice and right thing to do in a stable and good cuckold-relationship where hubby is allready a permanent chastied C3 cuck, but you are too young. Remember there is no way back. I am almost a C3 cuck myself, but started as a C1 and has been a C2 cuck for many years. I haven't had intercourse with my wife for almost 2 years and is close to be consider a C3 cuck now. I am very sexuallay submissive by nature and might undergo castration in the next coming years. I have also been advise to remove the penis and keep the testicles for even stronger humiliation.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:02 AM

Having had many years experience in this field and having spoken to many couples, bulls and wannabes, my advice to you is to clearly delineate where you wantt the fantasy to meet with reality.

Once castration has been done it cannot be reversed to what it was before.

If you want to study castration and its effects then I would entreat you to buy a randy young male puppy. Take him to the vetinary surgeon for the castration procedure, which is very strraightforward and inexpensive. The little pet will be sore for a few days but will soon be bouncing around again.

You can then see the effect it has on him, and, if you like what you see then try and find someone to perform the surgery on you.

It is, in my opinion and based cn my experiences, a shame that vets are not allowed to perform simple procedures such as this on humans.

A lot of needless suffeering would be saved for those men who need this type of procedure, but are unable to get it legally and safely.

One of my darlings was desperate to have his testicles removed but could not find a surgeon in England willing to perform it. He was offered a castration in the back of a tattoo parlour by an ex.military surgeon, but god only knows what would have happened if things had gone wrong. Would the cutter call an ambulanvce and go to jail? Who knows? It is a terrible risk to take, just like a back-street abortion. He did not want to travel to the United States so his still has his worthless pointless little testicles putting unsightly bulges in his lacey panties.

Vets also have much better equipment and access to resources than most surgeons in National Horror Story hospitals.

One sub was very resourceful and did some exploring on-line. He read about anti-androgens and bought some Spironolactone over the internet. He also started talking saw palmetto tablets that he found he could buy from Holland and Barret.

Not only was his male aggression curbed but he found it a lot easier to pee, because his enlarged prostate thought it was in a female body so it shrivelled up - a bit like his soft wrinkled little willikins.

Once castrated either physically or chemically, there is then a choice as whether to be a eunuch castrato male, or, whether to develop as a female by taking regular doses of oestrogen.

Some castrati go on to live happy fulfilling lives in the female social role, but this requires a huge amount of courage and gritted determination over a period of many years.

Whatever your ultimate plans or goals, it is never too early to start your own sperm bank of frozen semen,. Sample jars are readily available from any doctors' surgery. You might be glad of it should you ever want to pass your pathetic submissive genes on to the next generation.

I am looking for a sub who would like to present me with a plastic entombed testis that I could wear round my neck, where it would nestle in my cleavage kept warm by my girls..

Old 03-09-2012, 07:06 AM

It is worth remembering that with blue tablets, castration does not necessarily mean that erections are impossible, although you can never be certain of anything.

Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 AM

None of my cuckold partners have needed either physical or chemical castration, although some have chosen the latter.

As a cuckoldress it is my duty to castrate my subby hubby mentally.

By demonstrating to him his repeated failures to meet basic standards of performance in bed, despite my giving him every encouragement and opportunity to improve, my liittle sissy bois come to accept for themselves that they do not have what it takes to be a man.

This lesson is brought home to them the first time that they see a rewal man give me a good fucking - most find it a life-changing shock. Some even spurt their ejaculate spontaneously into their bulging panties.

I insist that any male who is not man enough to fuck me well but still wants to be with me, should wear ladies panties at all times. I am talking proper girly lacey frilly pastel panties - not boy shorts.

This is all part of the process that emasculates the personality, mental castration.

Once the come to accept their new role in a relationship or even in society at large, these emasculated males tend to be much happier.

They are no longer worried about pleasing their wives sexually, as it is no longer their responsibility. Their wives, instead of frustration, unhappiness and disharmony in the bedroom, have the freedom to find their own sexual satisfaction.

I find that most cuckolded men have much more sexual arousal and satisfaction waiting for and watching the women they love having sex with real men than they ever had before.

Everyone is a winner!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarukts View Post
Having had many years experience in this field and having spoken to many couples, bulls and wannabes, my advice to you is to clearly delineate where you wantt the fantasy to meet with reality.

Once castration has been done it cannot be reversed to what it was before.

If you want to study castration and its effects then I would entreat you to buy a randy young male puppy. Take him to the vetinary surgeon for the castration procedure, which is very strraightforward and inexpensive. The little pet will be sore for a few days but will soon be bouncing around again.

You can then see the effect it has on him, and, if you like what you see then try and find someone to perform the surgery on you.

It is, in my opinion and based cn my experiences, a shame that vets are not allowed to perform simple procedures such as this on humans.

A lot of needless suffeering would be saved for those men who need this type of procedure, but are unable to get it legally and safely.

One of my darlings was desperate to have his testicles removed but could not find a surgeon in England willing to perform it. He was offered a castration in the back of a tattoo parlour by an ex.military surgeon, but god only knows what would have happened if things had gone wrong. Would the cutter call an ambulanvce and go to jail? Who knows? It is a terrible risk to take, just like a back-street abortion. He did not want to travel to the United States so his still has his worthless pointless little testicles putting unsightly bulges in his lacey panties.

Vets also have much better equipment and access to resources than most surgeons in National Horror Story hospitals.

One sub was very resourceful and did some exploring on-line. He read about anti-androgens and bought some Spironolactone over the internet. He also started talking saw palmetto tablets that he found he could buy from Holland and Barret.

Not only was his male aggression curbed but he found it a lot easier to pee, because his enlarged prostate thought it was in a female body so it shrivelled up - a bit like his soft wrinkled little willikins.

Once castrated either physically or chemically, there is then a choice as whether to be a eunuch castrato male, or, whether to develop as a female by taking regular doses of oestrogen.

Some castrati go on to live happy fulfilling lives in the female social role, but this requires a huge amount of courage and gritted determination over a period of many years.

Whatever your ultimate plans or goals, it is never too early to start your own sperm bank of frozen semen,. Sample jars are readily available from any doctors' surgery. You might be glad of it should you ever want to pass your pathetic submissive genes on to the next generation.

I am looking for a sub who would like to present me with a plastic entombed testis that I could wear round my neck, where it would nestle in my cleavage kept warm by my girls..
My new wife had me surgically fixed and I love it and that now I am totally her and her bull's sex slave, there to used by either any way they want. My cock and balls were never very large, cock was only 4" hard and my wife called my small balls "peanuts" so now I have this little uncircumcised cock that is only an inch and my wife calls it my clit. My scrotum has shrunk to just a little bit of thickend skin under my clit. Her bull just loves it now that he never has to look at a pathetic little white hard on trying to pass for a real cock. She also included estrogen treatmeants that have made my skin really soft and now I have these perky little titties. They love me to be the "party favor" whenever they entertain friends wearing my dog collar nude on my knees with my wrists attached to my ankle straps, my mouth there to be used and my little "clit " on display to humiliate me and show them how complete of a "bitch boy" I have become.