Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cheating wives
Old 03-05-2013, 04:44 AM

Default Cheating wives

I know she cheats, I've never watched and she doesn't ever talk to me about it. I love imagining what and who she's doing, Is it better to watch? Or just keep things the way they are?

Old 03-05-2013, 11:07 PM

If things are going smooth you may not want to rock the boat !!

be open
Old 03-12-2013, 05:25 PM

Default be open

I found out my wife was cheating and man that turned me on. What I did though was urge her into roleplay and then mfm 3somes. She really got into that and the cuckold roleplay was incredible for both of us. It gave me the confidence to ask for real play and man she shocked me. She had no problem with that at all. even warned me that she could do this. That lead to her being honest with me and divulging that she did indeed fuck around with other men when she went out with her gf's. She then accepted cuckoldry as long as she had the freedom of whoever and whenever. I agreed. she then began meeting men. blk men.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:48 PM

i went thru the same thing many years ago, then when she finally understood that it was ok to fuck other men and that i really liked the idea, we have had some hot hot times.

Same situation
Old 03-13-2013, 07:57 PM

Default Same situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by branmas View Post
I know she cheats, I've never watched and she doesn't ever talk to me about it. I love imagining what and who she's doing, Is it better to watch? Or just keep things the way they are?
My wife knows I want to watch but still denies doing it. Tough to just have to imagine and jack-off when you know she is doing it.

lucky cuck
Old 03-13-2013, 08:26 PM

Default lucky cuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
My wife knows I want to watch but still denies doing it. Tough to just have to imagine and jack-off when you know she is doing it.
i hate that for you, i feel lucky knowing on most occasions i can watch the wife get fucked and lay back and beat off !! i say most occassions because some guys do not want to be watched. one of the most memorable times was when there was a lot of foreplay between her and her bull, my dick was about to pop, but had to wait ! then she started moaning and telling him to make her cum and to hurt her with that big black cock, he started pounding her pussy so hard it was slapping loudly ! she wrapped her arms around his neck and started french kissing him deeply, then wrapped her legs aroung him as he fucked her very hard !
i was pounding my dick so hard, then i shot a big load all over the floor just as he started lunging into her shooting his load.
keep encouraging her , be patient, hopefully soon you will be able to watch !!!!

Thanks
Old 03-19-2013, 02:03 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
i hate that for you, i feel lucky knowing on most occasions i can watch the wife get fucked and lay back and beat off !! i say most occassions because some guys do not want to be watched. one of the most memorable times was when there was a lot of foreplay between her and her bull, my dick was about to pop, but had to wait ! then she started moaning and telling him to make her cum and to hurt her with that big black cock, he started pounding her pussy so hard it was slapping loudly ! she wrapped her arms around his neck and started french kissing him deeply, then wrapped her legs aroung him as he fucked her very hard !
i was pounding my dick so hard, then i shot a big load all over the floor just as he started lunging into her shooting his load.
keep encouraging her , be patient, hopefully soon you will be able to watch !!!!
And that is what I am doing and you are a lucky man getting to see it happen.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:20 AM

Same thing happened to me...i found out she was hooking up with a black guy from her work

Old 07-08-2013, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRfan67 View Post
Same thing happened to me...i found out she was hooking up with a black guy from her work
Same here. She was always a slut and I loved that about her and I knew it was just just a matter of time before it was a black guy and where she works. Cant compete with a young jet black athletic 10' really thick cock. She gets used and treated extremely slutty and that combination is key for her. I fuck her from time to time now and her moves are different. Example: she decides she needs cock and drops to her knees and says my black cock cunt and ass with your little' white cock (8') . I don't see her much anymore because she's addicted to black cock now.. stll hot to imagine and wish her well.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:15 PM

[B]my first wife tania was getting fucked by a black guy she worked with on a daily basis.[/she was 25yrs old at the time he was 40 .he had been getting into her panties for about 6 months coming back to our apartment in their lunch break fucking her hard and deep in our marital bed. B]