Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How/where to encourage wife to post photos?
Old 07-12-2021, 04:22 PM

Default How/where to encourage wife to post photos?

Over the last 2 years, I have gradually introduced fantasies of MFM to my wife. It started in 2018 when I admitted prior to our marriage (2015) that I dabbled in swinging as a single male. We met in 2013. I can tell she has been intrigued, turned on and sometimes disappointed but I do believe she has been turned on more than anything. The Netflix show SEXLIFE has accelerated this... curiosity /naughtiness more in the last two weeks than the last 2 years. I purchased a Mr Marcus dildo for her 2 months ago and we have used it twice in the last week. I am looking for advice on how I should casually comment /encourage her to post a few sexy, hot, fun photos so she can get comments from guys. I want to see her get turned on, excited and feel good about these comments. Pushing her to this website/swingers website may be too direct too fast and give her cold feet. She is very innocent and shy.

Thanks in advance.

Old 08-01-2021, 09:07 PM

Just tell her that other men need to see how fantastic her body is, and ask her if the uplifting comments might help her confidence? How’s woman deep down want to have nice comments made about them anyway. Just start with breasts first and then if she likes that move on to other more risqué photos. That’s on my husband got me into it..

Pics
Old 10-20-2021, 01:59 AM

Default Pics

Yes. Start with some non face photos of her ass n boobs. We will comment and get her turned on