Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   wife going on weekend with the bull (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/9350-wife-going-weekend-bull.html)

espar 07-19-2013 12:33 AM

wife going on weekend with the bull

my wife going in weekend with her bull what you think thank's for your reply

WoodRidge 07-21-2013 04:45 PM

You know its where she needs to be..

cap2tain2006 07-21-2013 09:04 PM

Bull

Good for her

sissiemaidcuckold3 12-13-2013 07:00 PM

fantastic, hopefully they will soon begin to treat you like servant and maybe he will get her bred as well.

gatorrdw 12-20-2013 05:42 AM

What a memory!

My wife was only 18 when we started sharing her with a black man I worked construction with-he thought that she was my sister- anyway the first time he had her was New Years and he continued hitting on her on a regular basis and then in late March he wanted to take her camping for a weekend and go "fishing" . We decided that he could and when he showed up with a camper he had his Uncle with him (the camper belonged to the uncle), we decided that she would go anyway and yes the two of them gave her young, married pussy a through work-out by the time they brought her back -late Sunday evening.
For me it was total agony knowing what was happening to her and not being able to watch and/or listen, but my imagination kept my cock hard from Friday evening straight thru until I unloaded in her well used pussy after she got back and they left. It was a new high for both of us. GTR

Black-cock-girl 12-20-2013 02:13 PM

oh man......
i cant understand a man, that lets his beloved wife alone in the arms of another man..
i AM a cuck too, but....
i must be near my honey
i must see in her eyes that everything is ok and she feels good
i must film and take fotos, cause i love to watch them again and again and i am sooooo proud to share our action here
what is the fun without these components???

ok, i ve read something in the w w w about steps of cuckolding and i am really happy to be JUST a C1 with a minus ;)
regards L

gatorrdw 12-21-2013 10:44 PM

It wasn't easy

Black-cock-girl, believe me when I say it wasn't easy for either one of us for her to go away for the weekend and when he showed up with his uncle - that made the decision even more difficult. But by that point we both trusted Willie (I worked with him) and we were sure she would be OK, the uncle thing threw us a curve, but as it turned out he treated her like a queen, but he had an even bigger cock than Willie and he fucked her brains out when it was his turn with her. She was one well-fucked wife when they brought her home late Sunday night. GTR

johnw45 04-05-2018 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by espar (Post 55339)
my wife going in weekend with her bull what you think thank's for your reply

I think you are very lucky to have a wife willing to go with strangers, I would love this to happen to my wife.
I try and talk about it when we are both a bit drunk and having sex but mostly she just laughs and calls me a perv.
I f she watches a film or programme with an actor she likes, I get the wine out and like to go down on her and lick and suck and play with her vagina as she sits back on the sofa watching tv.
I like to make her orgasm while the actor she likes is on screen and I know that she is thinking of him as she climaxes.
John.