Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

interracial & cuckold! not homosexual!!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:56 PM

Default interracial & cuckold! not homosexual!!

i was wondering why as i'm looking at pics on this site, i'm seein pics of guys fucking eachother in the ass! this is an interracial & cuckold site. i dont see anything on here anywhere that says homosexual sex. shouldnt that stuff be on another site. & for those of u that think cuckold means that a guy fucks another guy in the ass, u better do some homework!!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:30 PM

i think its more to do with the wife humiliateing the cuck husband.its not my thing eather but from what iv seen it does link in with the whole cuckold hot wife scene,all i can say is if its not yourthing then dont look at them sort of pics.theres plenty of other pics of gourgous hot wives and single woman enjoying interracial sex to keep you happy.

IR and cuckold
Old 12-30-2009, 07:58 PM

Default IR and cuckold

I must tell you a true cuckold will perform in anyway his wife or the "cuckoldress" wants. My wife loves to watch me prepare her bull with oral service prior to her getting what she needs from the Bull. She gets extremely arroused, wet, and ready, and the bull (assuming he has no problem with the cuck performing this way) gets nice and hard for her. It is also quite appropriate for those cucks that enjoy humiliation to clean both his wife and her partner after he finishes. I would recommend you read a bit more about the cuckold lifestyle. There are many elements of eroticism that most men would not understand. Nevertheless this type of bi-sexual assistance is part of the cucks total submission to his wife and her lover. Keep an open mind.

Uh Hum...
Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 AM

Default Uh Hum...

Opsn ur mouth and bendver...

cuckold not homosexual
Old 12-31-2009, 04:37 AM

Default cuckold not homosexual

As a black man that is a top I find that many women damn near cream when they see a cuck servicing a well hung black man...I use guys for the purpose of giving the women the highest level of pleasure... most guys that are offended by this are in question about what they themselves enjoy... now keep in mind these same guys that are offended by seeing a guy servicing a guy for a woman's pleasure are real fast to watch 2 women go down on each other.... to them that's ok.... being the selfish asses they are. Why they feel that what's pleasureable to a woman is somehow wrong...but woman on woman is the same except it's with women.... that I'll never understand... I don't worry about what others think about my actions as long as I get my freak on and the women that get together with me is proof that women like it.
Attached Thumbnails
interracial & cuckold!  not homosexual!!-berverly-hotel-meeting2007-18-.jpg  

Old 12-31-2009, 10:13 AM

that may be the case for you, but as their are many facets to eroticism, most men still view two guys playing with each other as homosexual or bisexual at the least.
If thats what you are, black or white, is your choice.

It always surprises me that bi sexual cucks assume that they have got it nailed!!

Bisex, Homosex, or Str8
Old 12-31-2009, 03:33 PM

Smile Bisex, Homosex, or Str8

This site is a great buffet of erotica, that all has interracial overtones. Otherwise, take what you like and pass by the rest.

When white guys go beyond the usual cuckold status in their relationship with the wife and their sexual life, it is one of many natural progressions for them to become "sissified." That means acting and being more and more like a second, and submissive, female in the relationship between wife and black lovers. Check out the Midnightx.com comics, for instance. It is one version of becoming sissified that the white man begins to train for and to service the wife's bbc lovers, or any other men she orders. Beyond cuckold --- that's where experience sometimes goes and some imaginations don't.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:09 PM

You are right on the money starlayer1. Couldn't have said it better!

Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 AM

Well said!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
Exactly how I feel about this. The dude showing the pic of the ladies husband sucking his dick... BOTH OF THOSE MEN ARE GAY. And that woman is evil for supporting that shit. If she wants to be with black men she should just be with black men, and if those men want to suck dick they should just be gay. But I see left and right couples are trying to explain this bullshit like it isn't how you just described. I am for interracial sex, but not for cuck nonsense or degradation like this.
I have been involved with swinging and threesomes...erotic stuff when you have a female that enjoys sex for the sake of sex. But, I hate the word Cuck...I hate the sound of the word...and if someone ever used the word, applying to me, it would probably quickly evolve into a fight. instead of a good night of fucking.