Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for the BBC loving ladies
Old 12-19-2013, 12:50 AM

Default Question for the BBC loving ladies

Hello, I just joined and had a question for the ladies on this site.

1. when did you realize you were attracted to black men?
2. When and how was your first experiance with a black guy

I'm curious because last week I slept with my first white girl and she told me she had always had a thing for black guys and I happened to be the first black guy she slept with. I wanted to know about other woman's first sexual experiance with black guys. Thanks

I asked
Old 12-20-2013, 11:33 PM

Default I asked

I asked my first wife why the first man she had after we were married was a black guy I worked construction with. We had previously discussed and agreed that she could share her married pussy whenever the situation presented itself. She wanted me to either be present or to participate when she did. Then on New Years Eve (about 6 months after we were married) at a party hosted by my boss, she slipped off to one of the bedrooms with a black co-worker friend of mine (he thought that she was my sister-and we never told him any different) and I got to watch him fuck her twice, bareback both times, he was easily 2" longer than me and a lot thicker. When we got home later in the evening and I got my first round of sloppy seconds I asked her why she had a black man as her first and she said she hadn't really thought about it, he had been hitting on her all evening and was very charming and complimentary about her appearance and after kissing him in the hallway coming back from the bathroom, one thing led to another and she said that she just suddenly decided that she wanted him to take her to bed and they just did it and she was hoping that I would find them. GTR

Old 12-21-2013, 11:43 PM

I was just barely 16 and really hadn't even thought about dating any guy (white, black, or green) at that point of my life. I had never been aroused around guys before and really never even dreamed about making love to a guy, I just figured it would happen when the time was right.
Then my cousin took me to a college party (and ended up dumping me so she could screw her BF). So I was sipping my first wine coolers and this tall, built like a rock, black guy comes up and begins chatting me up,,,,my entire body instantly ramped up to the fuck mode. My heart was pounding like crazy, I could actually feel my pussy soaking my panties, and I had a hard time around him not to pant like a dog in heat. I knew that I should turn and run away, get a cold shower or something but I had never felt this lightheaded and excited before so I stayed. When he gently took my hand and led me up the stairs I KNEW what was going to happen Yet my body followed him into that bedroom and let (helped) him take my virginity several times over.
I learned that night by pure accident that I was (and still am) sexually attracted to black men. The only way I can describe my attraction to black men is that its like why some guys like blonds or big boobs, or any number of other things except in my case I am attracted to dark men, and it doesn't hurt if they are nicely hung either,,,lol.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979 View Post
I was just barely 16 and really hadn't even thought about dating any guy (white, black, or green) at that point of my life. I had never been aroused around guys before and really never even dreamed about making love to a guy, I just figured it would happen when the time was right.
Then my cousin took me to a college party (and ended up dumping me so she could screw her BF). So I was sipping my first wine coolers and this tall, built like a rock, black guy comes up and begins chatting me up,,,,my entire body instantly ramped up to the fuck mode. My heart was pounding like crazy, I could actually feel my pussy soaking my panties, and I had a hard time around him not to pant like a dog in heat. I knew that I should turn and run away, get a cold shower or something but I had never felt this lightheaded and excited before so I stayed. When he gently took my hand and led me up the stairs I KNEW what was going to happen Yet my body followed him into that bedroom and let (helped) him take my virginity several times over.
I learned that night by pure accident that I was (and still am) sexually attracted to black men. The only way I can describe my attraction to black men is that its like why some guys like blonds or big boobs, or any number of other things except in my case I am attracted to dark men, and it doesn't hurt if they are nicely hung either,,,lol.
That story sounded hot. Glad you had such a great first experiance