Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Missionary style , why do you like? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/10271-missionary-style-why-do-you-like.html)

linkme4real 02-23-2014 07:47 AM

Missionary style , why do you like?

MISSIONARY STYLE , WHY DO YOU LIKE?
I like missionary cos when the woman lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs open ....that's an expression of submissions and surrender!
Again , I like to look at the eyes of my lover as we fuck !
Also I enjoy the soft hands of my lover on my ass while pounding her !

naughtylilwifey 02-23-2014 02:37 PM

total submission

I agree with the above post. I feel like missionary is totally submitting, feeling his weight on top of me. I also like to look into my lover's eyes, and kiss him passionately. This makes hubby more jealous than anything :)

ThickNiggaDick 02-23-2014 03:36 PM

Missionary Style

I like to do missionary anal because that let's me look at the expressions on her face while I cornhole her :) Also missionary allows her to haul off and SLAP my black ass right at the exact moment that I start to nut in her.

mike estes 02-23-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 61849)
I like to do missionary anal because that let's me look at the expressions on her face while I cornhole her :) Also missionary allows her to haul off and SLAP my black ass right at the exact moment that I start to nut in her.

I like the missionary style, especially when I am home. I have a mirror mounted above my bed. My second and third best physical features are my back and shoulders, lol. I like to hear the excitement of a lady watching my backside when I enter her , especially for the first time.

SteelRat39 02-24-2014 04:00 AM

4 Attachment(s)
You mean, something like this? :)

naughtylilwifey 02-25-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelRat39 (Post 61860)

exactly. she would do anything for him in this moment

jimmielee 02-25-2014 01:13 AM

Exactly like that

Quote:

Would luv to see my wife spread her legs and offer her pussy to a black man and watch him fuck her just like this!!

linkme4real 02-25-2014 07:14 AM

Your right ! This picture illustrate perfectly!

Quote:

linkme4real 02-25-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Your right ! This picture illustrate perfectly!

Schwarzergermany 02-25-2014 08:23 AM

I do love the missionary cause I can satisfy her right in the backseat of the car, top of the hood, dryer or washing machine. And I would pay anything for this glance in her eyes when she is facing her climax.