Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/10379-do-married-woman-tell-their-best-friends-about-their-black-dick-addiction.html)

bigtijger 03-18-2014 02:56 AM

Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Nigel

florida hubby 03-18-2014 07:20 AM

My best friend knows I like black dick. She doesn't know how much or how many....Becky

EdieG01 03-18-2014 08:14 AM

yes they know

My two older sisters also have first hand knowledge of them as well

vikkiem126 04-03-2014 04:25 PM

sure

sure, all my friends know I do black...I've done black since high school and anyone who knows me knows that...but I do know some white girls are secretive about it cuz it's still kinda taboo at least around here anyways

thegoodwife 04-06-2014 01:42 AM

Yup...especially when we are a little drunk and just had a great session with big bull. Not the smartest thing I ever did

deeannamontana 04-10-2014 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My best friend is the one who got me interested in black men! If I don't share the details with her, she comes and asks 50 questions and badgers me until I tell her everything! LOL! She, of course, reciprocates when she gets lucky. We often give orgasm counts as a way to rate men..."Tony is a 2 right now, and Deke is a 5!" Don't think we don't talk about it - good or bad. "Hubby is a minus one" (That means he came and I didn't!) LOL! :rolleyes:

Helpgetherthere 04-10-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtijger (Post 62362)
Well we all know that woman really like to discusse everything that happens between the sheets with their (best) friends. Do you guys tell your friends about your black lover. If so, have you tried to confince them to take one aswell?

Nigel

If my wife would ever get into the lifestyle, we would keep it to ourselves. How do you explain to your homies, preacher , family and friends that you let your wife fuck other men??

GrowingMine 04-11-2014 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere (Post 63021)
If my wife would ever get into the lifestyle, we would keep it to ourselves. How do you explain to your homies, preacher , family and friends that you let your wife fuck other men??

ha ha! so true!

SteelRat39 04-11-2014 06:17 AM

Maybe this is an age/generational issue? When I was active with my girlfriend "Dee" (the one who first introduced me to interracial) she was not shy about sharing anything and everything. Of course, most of our friends were active in the local swing scene as we were so that was probably a different dynamic.

It has been my experience that MOST women talk about just about everything with their close female friends and relatives. They are almost always much more open about sexual matters compared to men. Sometimes shockingly so!

Interracial_Curious 04-11-2014 01:48 PM

Speaking as a female who has several friends who are also female.. The answer is no.. when we talk about sex it's never about what kinks we have. They don't know about my little secret and that's fine with me. :-)