Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

tonguing white ass
Old 03-19-2014, 10:35 PM

Default tonguing white ass

I was delighted to find out that it's a myth that black men don't like to eat pussy, but i was surprised to discover how many love to tongue my ass. I'm curious is it because I'm white? do you black guys also lick black ass? I'm very interested in why black studs spend so much time licking my ass, by the way I love and i bet other white women do too, don't you?

Old 03-20-2014, 12:43 AM

maybe because you have a very lick able ass.

Old 03-20-2014, 05:20 AM

Question

Although I like to eat pussy. I'm not really a ass licker. I have tried it. But its not my thing. But I have went down on more white women than blacks. It sumthin about that white skin that I like. And the pusc lips r fater on white girl 2 me than a black woman. But don't get me wrong. I like me sum sweet black pusc 2. But more white women turn me on than blacks. Wish I was eatn me sum pusc now. White pusc. But do u prefer a blackman 2 eat u out versus a white guy?

Too perfect
Old 03-20-2014, 11:47 AM

Default Too perfect

I only ate ass once and that was because her ass was too perfect to not eat. She was a white woman with a perfect toned body and an ass that could rival most black and latin women... I wouldn't say that I'm into ass eating but, in this case I was compelled to....

Old 03-20-2014, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewish milf 42 View Post
I was delighted to find out that it's a myth that black men don't like to eat pussy, but i was surprised to discover how many love to tongue my ass. I'm curious is it because I'm white? do you black guys also lick black ass? I'm very interested in why black studs spend so much time licking my ass, by the way I love and i bet other white women do too, don't you?
because your ass is sexy as fuck

Eatin' Ass
Old 03-20-2014, 10:09 PM

Default Eatin' Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewish milf 42 View Post
Do you black guys also lick black ass?
I like to lick pretty white girl and Latina ass . . . and don't y'all ninjas out there try to act like I'm the only one neither . . . ya lyiiiiinnn somebodies Ain't but thaaaaaaaaat much distance between that pooty tang and that pooty hole no how LOL ! Now, I don't do nuthin' with no black ass exceptin' wipe one . . . mine hahahaha !!! But oh yeah I'll wallow up in the sewage dawg! Just gimme somethin' I can sink my fo' head up into now
Attached Thumbnails
tonguing white ass-sewage.jpg   tonguing white ass-nosey.jpg   tonguing white ass-assholes.jpg   tonguing white ass-white-christmas.jpg  

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 03-21-2014 at 12:06 AM..

ass eater
Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 PM

Default ass eater

well i for one will EAT A WOMANS ASS! as long as she is clean
so many nerve endings surrounding the ring of her ASS will drive them crazy

Old 03-21-2014, 12:24 PM

I love it when he eats out my white ass. i know what cums next. mmmmmm hot hard blk cock

Old 03-22-2014, 10:54 AM

I like the butt, if it shaped as i like and the girl is clean. I'm definitly going to eat her butthole before spreading it open with my hard black cock.

Well....
Old 06-02-2014, 11:27 PM

Unhappy Well....

Most of the women I have dealt with were too afraid to let me do more than finger fuck their ass. Yes black, hispanic, & white.