Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Soft Sex or Rough Sex??? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/10697-soft-sex-rough-sex.html)

Thebbwlover 05-24-2014 05:19 PM

Soft Sex or Rough Sex???

This question applies to both genders.
Soft sex as in RNB in the background kissing, touching an d the smooth stuff

or

Rough Sex pushing the woman to the wall, cheer the shirts off n going hard or
however u do it.

Comment on what u love n how. :)

davzkar 05-28-2014 11:21 PM

Most of the time I like a man who is gentle and lots of fore play. I like kissing and rubbing and then I like to lick and suck my man. But then there are times when I like to be fucked hard and sudden thrusting from a big cock. I will let the guy know if he gets too rough. If he ignores me then he may need me to remind him who's in charge by grabbing his balls and squeezing a bit. :eek:

Xtreme8100 05-29-2014 12:33 AM

Depending on the mood either soft, long and romantic or frisky, hard with multiple orgasms.. ;)

AeroSei 05-29-2014 08:11 AM

I prefer rough sex

I have satyriasis which makes me aggressive at times but after my urges are sated then mixing it up is okay.

LilLadyAZ 05-29-2014 06:06 PM

Yes

I enjoy both. Passion is the key... whatever form it takes.

Lady

4winds04 06-02-2014 03:48 AM

Definately rougher

My wife likes her sex a little on the rough side. Nipple biting, ass slapping, even a little hair pulling. She likes it like that most of the time, though she does like it soft and cuddly every so often.

florida hubby 06-02-2014 08:48 AM

I like it both ways depending on my mood and who I'm with but when I want in rough I want it ROUGH!....Becky

mikey100tv 06-03-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebbwlover (Post 64758)
This question applies to both genders.
Soft sex as in RNB in the background kissing, touching an d the smooth stuff

or

Rough Sex pushing the woman to the wall, cheer the shirts off n going hard or
however u do it.

Comment on what u love n how. :)

Soft'n'gentle is nice when I'm in the mood. But, when I'm feeling like it the other way, then I want FUCKING.....HARD!! A big, strong, dominant black bull is VERY welcome then....

The rougher and harder the bull wants to take me, the better I like it... And the deeper he gets inside me, oooh; it's magic!

I LOVE being taken HARD, TOTALLY by surprise, when I'm not expecting it! Mmmm.....

Mustang Alley 06-04-2014 05:21 AM

*sneaks* up behind Gina

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey100tv (Post 65094)
I LOVE being taken HARD, TOTALLY by surprise, when I'm not expecting it! Mmmm.....

Don't move!!
I've got a big blk bat and I'm not afraid to use it. lol.

*giggles* Muah!!!

mikey100tv 06-06-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 65107)

Don't move!!
I've got a big blk bat and I'm not afraid to use it. lol.

*giggles* Muah!!!

Ooohh!! I wouldn't be at all afraid to LET you use it, lass; as long as you used it the right way...!!

*Snigger* Mwah!