Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   White Guys and QoS Tats (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/10853-white-guys-qos-tats.html)

gurlella 07-04-2014 02:57 PM

White Guys and QoS Tats

If you are a QoS and you have a white cuckold husband or boyfriend, would you require him to have a permanent QoS tattoo in a publicly visible location (such as on his lower arm, back of his neck, etc)?

Just curious, as I do have a friend who has required that.

If you would require that, why and where would you put it. If you would not, why not?

I don't have a white boyfriend (and don't want one at this time), but if I did, I would require him to have one. My reason would be to make him as submissive to the lifestyle as possible, and I do think there are several things to do that help make a guy submissive within the lifestyle.

Ella

castrated_sissy 07-04-2014 03:13 PM

QOS tattoo

Hi Ella, I'm a sissy and i've been thinking of getting one myself. it's sooooo hot.
Jamie

Mustang Alley 07-04-2014 04:24 PM

:rolleyes: oh hell. Just combine this thread with this one -----> http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...periority.html :rolleyes:

Donnamarie4BBC 07-05-2014 04:31 PM

I am a MWF with a Black master and I have 3 QoS tats. My faggot cuckold husband has been branded with a Jack of Spades tats o his left ankle and his lower back above his fag vaginia.

ancientone 07-05-2014 08:11 PM

Never considered myself in a Cuckold relationship.

The difference in identifying with a Cuckold relationship is that we have an equal relationship. The wife loves to be taken and that does not happen in a relationship that is equal. So, she fulfills her desire with extra-marital sex. More of an open marriage than a Cuckold marriage. As for the QoS tattoo I'm thinking that she needs one on her right breast in her cleavage so she gets everyone's attention. If I got one I'd hope that black men would approach me so I could introduce the wife to him.

wht housecuck 07-05-2014 09:27 PM

Agree, with some modifications

Hi Ella,
I agree with your good attitude about owning your cuck, when and if you will take on a white cuckold. He should be yours to do with as you please as long as he is privileged to be in the lifestyle and have you as his bbc loving cuckoldress. One slight addition i would suggest is that the lady should be first to be branded with the Q, as an example for her cuckold. The white cuck should take you to the tatt artist, explain the relationship, hold your hand during the procedure, and of course pay. Later on, the cuck should return to be branded, on tummy above dicklet or other appropriate area.
hugs, wht h-c

Helpgetherthere 07-14-2014 02:40 PM

My wife is definately not into the lifestyle and probably never will be. But if she was, I like everyone else would have limits. I would hope we would be in this togeather and she would respect my limits just as I would respect hers. So she might ask me to do certain things and I might do them for her, but she would not require me to do anything just as I would not require her to do anything.

coik 07-27-2014 10:32 AM

I've a QOS tat on my back as a fuck tattoo.
I also use some temp QOS tat when I want to expose my sexual preferences when I'm not nude.
I usually put it then on one of my shoulder, usually the rigth one.
I've other tats who can be seen while dressed
A black owned on my neck and on my back just under my hair (explicit)
A slave tag (link to the TSR site directly on my slave number page,

jonbear 07-27-2014 04:04 PM

black need a different tatto

I think us black guys should have a certain tatto to clarify that we are bunny hunters or white women chasing or just to clarify that we dominate the ladies :/sadly there isn't one yet

Mustang Alley 07-27-2014 04:21 PM

Hmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonbear (Post 66525)
I think us black guys should have a certain tatto to clarify that we are bunny hunters or white women chasing or just to clarify that we dominate the ladies :/sadly there isn't one yet

I've just always assumed that y'all all were into WW, haven't met one yet that wasn't. ;)