Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   tip for squirters (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/10863-tip-squirters.html)

lvblkm 07-06-2014 08:21 AM

tip for squirters

I love squirters but no one wants a wet spot in their bed. Tip of the day by a squirter I met tonight. If you don't have plastic sheets take shower curtain off and put in underneath sheets or bed spread. It worked like a charm. Thank you so and so from Tucson Az. Come back to Vegas soon.

Mustang Alley 07-06-2014 08:21 PM

Lol tips from Mr Heloise

First off if she's a known "squirter" then she should always be prepared!! Now if it was a surprise then well accidents happen. :p

I'm a firm believer in getting a room with 2 beds. One for fcking and the other is for sleeping. ;) Extra towels are a must!!

I would say that at least 90% of the hotels I stay in does't have a shower curtain (in Vegas it was marble and glass lol) personally I don't care for shower curtains ICKY no way to properly clean between guest but I guess if you flip it over it would be okay. :eek: BUT again if she knew it was gonna be a problem then she should have come prepared!! ;) Guess all those years as a Girl Scout leader is finally paying off lol.

turtles 07-07-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 66041)

First off if she's a known "squirter" then she should always be prepared!! Now if it was a surprise then well accidents happen. :p

I'm a firm believer in getting a room with 2 beds. One for fcking and the other is for sleeping. ;) Extra towels are a must!!

I would say that at least 90% of the hotels I stay in does't have a shower curtain (in Vegas it was marble and glass lol) personally I don't care for shower curtains ICKY no way to properly clean between guest but I guess if you flip it over it would be okay. :eek: BUT again if she knew it was gonna be a problem then she should have come prepared!! ;) Guess all those years as a Girl Scout leader is finally paying off lol.

hey i made you squirt, advice use a mini pool

Mustang Alley 07-07-2014 09:50 AM

Agreed

Mini pools are the bomb!! Wait you made me squirt? I thought it was I that made you squirt. :p

turtles 07-07-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 66055)

Mini pools are the bomb!! Wait you made me squirt? I thought it was I that made you squirt. :p

no that was your squirt flying in the windows

lvblkm 07-07-2014 10:43 AM

This wasn't a pre planned meet. I met her at local swing club friday night and she had so much fun she wanted to meet the following night at my house. She went through my confronter. I had shower curtain under confronter which is a lot thinker then a towels. My favorite position for making a women squirt is holding my dick in my hand with about 3-4 inches of dick sticking out and waving my dick up and down her pussy lips with dick 1-3 inches in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtles (Post 66054)
hey i made you squirt, advice use a mini pool

Mustang Alley 07-07-2014 06:19 PM

Ahhh so it was your own shower curtain. Gotcha. Well Hun since you seem to know the magic touch make it happen then I suggest that YOU be the one that's prepared. I suggest a trip to hardware store, think drop cloth.

lvblkm 07-08-2014 02:52 PM

I was prepared it's not like a bring a lot of women to my house and its rare that I find a squirter. I run into squirters once in a while. I also haven't met a squirter that hasn't told me up front that they do squirt so I know it might get slippery when wet while playing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 66066)

Ahhh so it was your own shower curtain. Gotcha. Well Hun since you seem to know the magic touch make it happen then I suggest that YOU be the one that's prepared. I suggest a trip to hardware store, think drop cloth.

Mustang Alley 07-08-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvblkm (Post 66076)
and its rare that I find a squirter. I run into squirters once in a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvblkm (Post 66057)
My favorite position for making a women squirt is holding my dick in my hand with about 3-4 inches of dick sticking out and waving my dick up and down her pussy lips with dick 1-3 inches in.

My bad my bad.
I Was under the impression you were making them em all squirt, picturing old faithful. :p Yea I would think that women who can ;) squirt (unless they don't know it's possible) usually alert their partner.

Anyhow keep up the waterworks. :D

SquirtKing 07-11-2014 03:28 PM

^^ Call a doctor and get of this forum!

Squirting is my speciality. There are a lot of solutions; for example some towels. Once (and you don't have to believe me), I had a huge squirter; I think aprox 70 inch! It was just like the firebrigade! In these cases, nothing will help to keep the bed dry :) Only with "gushing" pussy's it will help :)