Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   That kind of relationship you like with wonderful BBCs (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/11018-kind-relationship-you-like-wonderful-bbcs.html)

Bebi35Slut 08-18-2014 09:52 AM

That kind of relationship you like with wonderful BBCs

I am educated enough to not have a discussion with a lady, looking bitter, must be age, you can talk to me (see I'm real)

But after these bad ways, good bay, SDC, people are more educated, have nothing to do with his sarcasm and lack of a good education.

Bebi Vega

Bebi35Slut 08-18-2014 11:04 AM

Good bay, relax, you need it ......

Mustang Alley 08-18-2014 07:24 PM

Damn are y'all still around?

Remember y'all (you) from way back with the semi professional PHOTOSHOPPED PICS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have skype? Let's get y'all CAM verified.

Bebi35Slut 08-18-2014 07:49 PM

Know that you are very rude?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 67020)

Remember y'all (you) from way back with the semi professional PHOTOSHOPPED PICS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Have skype? Let's get y'all CAM verified.

Hello, Mustang

Know that you are very rude?, We are no longer a couple, I am separated and I am single girl, but it seems that you do not like me any good.
We continue talking on Skype, I'm Bebi Lopez Vega, and so I could see that the girl in the picture.
Have you been pretty desagrable. A Bad Day? :rolleyes:

Mustang Alley 08-18-2014 08:18 PM

Ride? Naaa just keeping it real.

On the contrary, I'm having a wonderful day. :)

Well if if all that other is in the past I would love to verify you. God knows we need more real women around here!!!

So what's your skype ID? Looking forward to meeting you.

Mustang Alley 08-19-2014 12:31 AM

Bloody hell?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Damn and I wasn't even trying. Lol.

Mustang Alley 08-19-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebi35Slut (Post 67011)
I am educated enough to not have a discussion with a lady, looking bitter, must be age, you can talk to me (see I'm real)

But after these bad ways, good bay, SDC, people are more educated, have nothing to do with his sarcasm and lack of a good education.

Bebi Vega

Bloody hell?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Damn and I wasn't even trying. Lol.

kelly1012 08-20-2014 09:14 PM

i cuckold without my hub knowing

kaitlin4bbc 08-23-2014 08:35 AM

Casual sex

Pampers Baby Benita 04-12-2022 12:20 PM

Wife write

Our realationship/marriage is complete changed.

I love my sissy baby girl, but not more like a women or a wife. Well, i love my sissy baby girl Benita like a mother. And yes, i see Benita long time not more as my husband. It was not easy for het to accept it, but after a while Benita is going to be a very good cuckold and to be our little daugther.

We made a contract, at first we cancel mariage with Benita. I took up the wedding.ring.
Then i became my new wedding ring from my new husband.
We write in the contract, that we are married now.
My new husband is the new father of our boys.

I have now 2 babies with my new husband. And Benita is very behaved and share her room with her siblings.

I love to see Benita and the babies sleep in there Pampers.

Love Eve