Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I think my hubby is a freak
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 AM

Default I think my hubby is a freak

OK I got started with cucking my husband at his request. He told me that he enjoyed the thoughts of me being pleasured by another man. So I agreed to start cucking him with somone I would pick up in the club. I started with a white guy but then tried the bbc.

Now every time I come home from a night out my husband greets me at the door like a puppy. He wants to "inspect the dammage" as he calls it. He wants me to lift my skirt and let him see the aftermath. If my pussy still shows signs of redness or swollen or dripping cum, it sends him over the top. He just want to look at it and put his finger in me and lick me clean.

anyone have a story like that?

Old 01-27-2010, 08:14 AM

Well that is awesome! Getting wife into it now. She has done one white guy but working on bbc! How many black men have you been with and taken the damage home? Keep it up. Sure it is driving the hubby crazy!!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:45 PM

I think all white husband's are like this!! Mine is a total fucking cuck, half the time I think he is gay any more, he loves my lover being over as much or more than me. Loves licking his cum!! Totally submissive to my lover also!! Really funny!!

Old 01-28-2010, 03:22 AM

Wink

Want to really have fun take a bbc home and make your cuck watch and then clean/eat the creampie as soon as the bull pulls out, your cuck will love it and you for it.

Cum Licking ! ?
Old 02-14-2010, 10:52 PM

Default Cum Licking ! ?

Falesh ! - - - - If your guy loves to lick the black cock cum...... You SHOULD tell him to suck that meaty black cock for you ! !!

Old 02-15-2010, 12:42 AM

I've prepped Richard for my wife. He made me and she liked it. To be honest, I really don't mind at all as long as I can watch too.