Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bbc and white women
Old 05-13-2016, 07:08 AM

Default Bbc and white women

So i wondered if i was the only one but damn bbc and white women really fucked each other well the passion is definitely great i feel like white women know what black men like i like all races of women .

Joani salzwedel: Me and my black men
Old 05-14-2016, 04:01 PM

Default Joani salzwedel: Me and my black men

I have been making love with black men for more than 50 years. There is a certain electricity between me and them. It is difficult to describe, but whatever it is, it drives me crazy. Only them. Nobody else has ever done that to me. Maybe it is the way they sweet-talk me while we are making love. It just makes me feel special. My orgasms are very intense. My gosh, i'm getting horny just writing this out. Yes. I have no problem using dildos...black, of course.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaniSalzwedel View Post
I have been making love with black men for more than 50 years. There is a certain electricity between me and them. It is difficult to describe, but whatever it is, it drives me crazy. Only them. Nobody else has ever done that to me. Maybe it is the way they sweet-talk me while we are making love. It just makes me feel special. My orgasms are very intense. My gosh, i'm getting horny just writing this out. Yes. I have no problem using dildos...black, of course.
That's cool i can say you're a bbc lover for sure but your right it's a great chemistry sexually .

Bbc
Old 06-02-2016, 06:14 PM

Default Bbc

cute little white sissy crossdresser loves given head to black men. I am 28 years old, 5'5" tall and 128 pounds submissive will swalllow

I just like cock
Old 06-03-2016, 02:31 PM

Default I just like cock

Hubby and I have been swinging for 35 yrs and I've been shared with many men. When we started we only had sex with white cpls and white men. Mainly because back then you advertised in swinger magazines and for our region you never saw black cpls or men . Then came along the Internet and WOW a new world opened up and many more people took advantage of the new experience. At that time we subscribed to a site called AFF as most of you experienced swingers know what it is. After posting photos and a profile and location we had over 100 responses in the first day. That's when we found out how many black men wanting to fuck white women. We were a little apprehensive at first but soon adjusted our thoughts. I've never been much of excessive long cocks as much as girth a man has. We always have made it a point to meet the couple or man in a public place and see if there is any spark between us. As the years moved on we started entertaining almost men only. I guess over the years I've had sex with about a 50/50 mix of white and black men. I will admit sex with black men is exciting because I enjoy their long fingers as they play with my pussy and most are heavy cummers as I only fuck bareback. And I enjoy the color contrast as their thick cocks fill my pussy or mouth. I've never kept a count of the men I've had sex with but it would be in the hundreds. I'm close to 60 yrs old and haven't slowed down yet and probably enjoy the feeling of attention and when a man pumping his cum in me.

Old 06-04-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
Hubby and I have been swinging for 35 yrs and I've been shared with many men. When we started we only had sex with white cpls and white men. Mainly because back then you advertised in swinger magazines and for our region you never saw black cpls or men . Then came along the Internet and WOW a new world opened up and many more people took advantage of the new experience. At that time we subscribed to a site called AFF as most of you experienced swingers know what it is. After posting photos and a profile and location we had over 100 responses in the first day. That's when we found out how many black men wanting to fuck white women. We were a little apprehensive at first but soon adjusted our thoughts. I've never been much of excessive long cocks as much as girth a man has. We always have made it a point to meet the couple or man in a public place and see if there is any spark between us. As the years moved on we started entertaining almost men only. I guess over the years I've had sex with about a 50/50 mix of white and black men. I will admit sex with black men is exciting because I enjoy their long fingers as they play with my pussy and most are heavy cummers as I only fuck bareback. And I enjoy the color contrast as their thick cocks fill my pussy or mouth. I've never kept a count of the men I've had sex with but it would be in the hundreds. I'm close to 60 yrs old and haven't slowed down yet and probably enjoy the feeling of attention and when a man pumping his cum in me.
Ditto with the exception that I now pretty much do black men only....Becky

Old 06-04-2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
Lol wow that's great damn you definitely love dick