Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Mustangally's avatar (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/11283-mustangallys-avatar.html)

Helpgetherthere 11-14-2014 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Idk if I'm the only one, but today every forum topic I click on and there's a quote, Mustangally's avatar is right there.

As much as I like seeing her pretty face, I would still like to know what's going on. Lmao!:D

Mustang Alley 11-14-2014 02:31 PM

Lol. I've got my eyes on you.

:p Lol. J/k

This is funny.
I've actually had that happen before with someone I didn't even know. Think I tried logging out in a few times and that didn't help, believe I deleted my cookies or history? I forget what it was but I was so happy when the extra avatar stopped showing up, this one would show up when I clicked a profile including my own. Very frustrating.

Try deleting your cookies/history. Try logging out, peek a boo do you still see me? :p

Helpgetherthere 11-15-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbw552rb (Post 68805)
I don't know if this person is male or female or a unknown but I believe most real men love to look at a beautiful woman. So your either not real, a jealous female or a very fickle man.

Hell I don't know what's going on and I don't mind seeing her pretty face, just thought it was weird and a little funny.

Don't be a prick. Lol

Helpgetherthere 11-15-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 68800)

This is funny.
I've actually had that happen before with someone I didn't even know. Think I tried logging out in a few times and that didn't help, believe I deleted my cookies or history? I forget what it was but I was so happy when the extra avatar stopped showing up, this one would show up when I clicked a profile including my own. Very frustrating.

Try deleting your cookies/history. Try logging out, peek a boo do you still see me? :p

It seems to be gone now. I didn't do anything. I have to admit there's a bit of an empty place in my heart now since you've gone away!:(:(

Mustang Alley 11-15-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere (Post 68815)
It seems to be gone now. I didn't do anything. I have to admit there's a bit of an empty place in my heart now since you've gone away!:(:(

Lol awe you're so silly. Glad that's all fixed. I was plum wore out chasing you around like that. Geesh.

lakeman4 11-17-2014 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 68800)

This is funny.

Yes she is a real person and all seeing! LOL

Mustang Alley 11-18-2014 04:13 PM

Lol @ lake. Hey been missing you around here.

blkgagger9x6 11-18-2014 09:57 PM

I Assure All Doubters And Haters that Mustang Is Real And All Female. Get A Grip Of Yourselves.