Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Need help from a patient bull.
Old 12-23-2021, 10:27 AM

Default Need help from a patient bull.

Hi guys n gals.

Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to take on a task.
Not even sure if it would work and it would be a one time chance so you’d have to be on your A game and be patient. I personally would love the challenge. You’d have to be a good looking guy and have a BBC.
My wife used to play online years ago. Since we got married she hasn’t ever done it. Stating privacy is her main concern now we have kids.
Id love for someone to contact her on Twitter or maybe even Snapchat (just say “you came up on my recommenced list”)
Chat 100% innocent and see how things go and gauge her reaction, she is SUPER shy.
She like many women doesn’t think herself gorgeous but she is, even my friends and sometimes even strangers tell me she is and I’m lucky or “punching above my league”… it might take a week or a month, it might not work at all. I don’t know as it’s been so long.
She loves black guys, she loves BIG cocks, the bigger the better. We often discuss how white guys are genetically inferior to black men.
She at least once or twice a week remarks on how hot this or that guys is and 99% of the time it’s a dark skinned well built guy.
Thing is you could never ever mention that I asked or even suggested it, I play no part in this at all.
When she used to chat 12-13 years ago she was waaaaay more into sex, she had much more self confidence, she would always look forward to her dates with her online BF and be so cheerful and happy leading up to it. Then so content and glowing afterwards. Pussy was wet 24/7 and if not, the mere mention of “him” would get her wet in 10 seconds with her biting here lip and grinding.
So if you are up to it, let me know.
She’s 42yo and stunningly beautiful. She’s about 5’ 7”, weighs around 120lb, has blonde hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and has a great ass.
She can never know I asked this.
Please help :-) but only if you fit the above criteria.
This is a one time last chance as she can’t just have random hot guys messaging her as that never happens, if it happens once that’s fine but twice would be crazy suspicious.
Anyway, thanks so much for reading if you’ve got this far ������

Last edited by kylie_xavier; 12-23-2021 at 10:31 AM..

Old 06-22-2022, 08:17 PM

Would love to get in touch and see where it leads.

Divorced good looking well hung male here. I would like to have a discreet relationship with your wife.

Hope to hear more from you

Hello
Old 06-23-2022, 05:10 PM

Default Hello

I am definitely interested, lets talk

Old 03-14-2023, 11:57 PM

hit me up if u still looking 👀