Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

vacation sex
Old 03-01-2015, 02:15 AM

Default vacation sex

The wife was wondering what island vacation spots are good for hooking up with bbc. Would appreciate any recommendations and experiences.

Old 03-01-2015, 05:02 AM

I've heard Hendoism II in Jamaica is probably the best resort for that purpose. I've never had the opportunity to sample it myself, but from what I can tell, the facility is set up especially to indulge the natural desires white wives and daughters have to African pleasures.

There are apparently two separate divisions to the Hendoism resort....the more normal clothing required area, called Hendoism I...and a clothing optional area for Hendoism II, which is largely a nude beach and cabana area.

Sounds like a marvelous place for white married couples to visit, and to allow the wives (and daughters) to be exposed to the temptations from any number of virile black lovers.

black lovers
Old 03-01-2015, 07:34 AM

Default black lovers

Hati, port o prince. I have been going there for several years....then about a year ago I started taking advantage of fulfilling some of my desires .. I love the dark black French speaking men there,and all my experience `s have been worth the trip. Now when I go I always ad the pleasure and some fun to my trip
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_mitwz0DyLk1qhavkuo1_250.jpg (5.3 KB, 299 views)