Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Apart from size what makes BBC so exciting ? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/12092-apart-size-what-makes-bbc-so-exciting.html)

Scarletandblack 07-29-2015 08:53 PM

Apart from size what makes BBC so exciting ?

I think whilst having a BBC is definitely very enjoyable watching Black on White also makes me randy . Or watching 2 BBC and one white woman even better ! I think because I want it to be in her place ! What are your favourite black and white fantasies ?

meandsassy1127 07-30-2015 05:59 PM

I would love to see my wife gangbanged by all black cocks but I know she wouldn't go for that ( at least not yet ;)) still trying to get her to go try her first but she is still shy and scared ..

txcpl4bbcrn 08-01-2015 02:58 AM

BBC loving wife

Love to see wife enjoy multiple bbc the contrast of skin is awesome

knucklefucker 09-29-2015 10:49 PM

It's taboo...
Im married and not suppose to be fooling around with anyone else. Especially a black man.
What if he got me pregnant? Omg, that's too erotic.

stevn69 09-30-2015 07:06 PM

True oh so true

Quote:

Originally Posted by knucklefucker (Post 74439)
It's taboo...
Im married and not suppose to be fooling around with anyone else. Especially a black man.
What if he got me pregnant? Omg, that's too erotic.

Yes once married you're not suppose to be taking another man's cock in your pussy and leaving his cum in you. But it is amazing to watch a BBC stretch and slam into my wife's pussy and hear her moans and screams of pleasure as she feels his burning hot cum spraying her cervix. She holds him tight not wanting him to pull out and away from this closeness. Most of his first load is absorbed into her body, making her crave his cock more.

chantelle4bbc 10-01-2015 07:49 PM

whats exciting

the way he treats you ,

nwprincess 10-15-2015 08:59 AM

contrast of skin, just seein that black dick movin in and out of my white pussy is a turn-on
attitude, the way they treat u, its so arousin that they usually r so straight forward about what they want of u

vacutie1 10-15-2015 11:19 PM

Hard to say

For me its not necessarily the size. The feeling of them between my thighs in me and specially my ass pounding in me. It's the excitement. The difference. Hard to say, don't take it wrong. The taboo thing maybe

vikkiem126 10-16-2015 08:46 PM

i agree with princess...the color contrast is great watching his black cock slide into me but it's the more dominant attitude that i like best...a black man knows what he wants and don't ask for it but just tells you up front like "i want that pussy" that is such a turn on for me

Mustang Alley 10-17-2015 06:44 AM

Welllllllll

Thought I would post a reply so that this thread would have one verified real woman posting up in it. :rolleyes:

^ and there's my reply. Ya didn't think I was gonna answer the silly question now did ya? :p