Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Why do white women love black men? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/12413-why-do-white-women-love-black-men.html)

vernon254 11-17-2015 06:27 PM

Why do white women love black men?

Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to hear your answers

susu56 11-18-2015 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vernon254 (Post 75126)
Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to he your answers

For me it is the skin color contrast , the size, my hubby only has 4" and the taboo aspect of being a married woman and letting a black man fuck me.

whiteboy1959 11-18-2015 05:11 AM

Because they have bigger cocks generally and the contrast of color and the taboo of doing it makes them excited.

jennybaby 11-18-2015 09:38 AM

Because black cocks are the BEST - BY FAR. With a white dick you can make love, but with a BBC you simply FUCK

stevn69 11-18-2015 09:50 AM

True

Quote:

Originally Posted by susu56 (Post 75130)
For me it is the skin color contrast , the size, my hubby only has 4" and the taboo aspect of being a married woman and letting a black man fuck me.

Just about the same thoughts here. I love seeing Kellie take her black men deep in her and watching them hit deep spots that I cant hit. But her favorite part is that they have been thick cocks that stretch her making her completely full.

There is also the part that they just fuck each other hard, using each others bodies for their pleasure and watching a BBC bull unload in my wife many times is amazing to see.

vernon254 11-18-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Interesting answer i do notice that when i was fucking a white women its one of the best experience you could ever have

vernon254 11-18-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennybaby (Post 75132)
Because black cocks are the BEST - BY FAR. With a white dick you can make love, but with a BBC you simply FUCK

Ok I'm surprised none of the women said it was because black men dominant them and take what they want .

jedislut2k 11-18-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

For me it is the skin color contrast .

It's the color contrast which is what is so erotic and a turn on. I'm not into all racial based fantasy elements others are into, it's looking down or up and seeing that stark skin color difference during sex that makes it more erotic and enjoyable

whitepussy for BBC 11-19-2015 05:12 AM

bareback only for all men

I like to see a bbc slide in my white pussy. And most bbc's are multiple cummers and that excites me the most as I always fuck bareback. Although I never can never ever have babys anymore. I do enjoy the studs that fuck me multiple times and fill my pussy with cum then roll over and comment your impregnated with black baby now. I guess most guys have never heard what a hysterectomy is.

vernon254 11-19-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC (Post 75146)
I like to see a bbc slide in my white pussy. And most bbc's are multiple cummers and that excites me the most as I always fuck bareback. Although I never can never ever have babys anymore. I do enjoy the studs that fuck me multiple times and fill my pussy with cum then roll over and comment your impregnated with black baby now. I guess most guys have never heard what a hysterectomy is.

Well you're bold going bareback to much of chance for disease and what's the biggest bbc you fucked?