Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-30-2016, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeniful51 View Post
I'm mid-sixties and current lover is mid-fifties. I feel like I'm still 40 so hopefully some bbc in his 30's would still find me desirable.
Wonderful !!

Any of you passion-starved white wives out there in your 50's or 60's please take note. A virile black partner, can easily be the answer to your frustrations.

Old 05-30-2016, 02:58 PM

For me, a nice body is fine, but if she can put it down I'll take them into their 70's!

Old 06-04-2016, 03:03 PM

Hello my name is stephanie I have 40ans and I kiss with blacks of my city. I adore be kissed by blacks, only or for two

Old 06-04-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehammer09 View Post
I'm 27 and there's no limit. I actually find that a lot of older white women are more sensual during sex. I don't know if it's the fact they can't believe they have a young man in them or that they're turned on by me being black or both
I am older but still attractive-I think-and I get more aroused by the color contrast but younger men-definitely!!

Old 06-04-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I'm a "young" 53 year old housewife with several local black luvers that I fuck on a regular basis and will continue to do so for as long as they want it....Becky
I was your age when I had my first experience with a black man-I only went out with him but he broke up with me for someone else. He was my only one so far