Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why are Black men so much better in bed?
Old 01-28-2019, 11:59 AM

Default Why are Black men so much better in bed?

I have my own thoughts on this subject but would be keen to know other men and women's opinions on this fist .

Old 01-30-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tiny1 View Post
I have my own thoughts on this subject but would be keen to know other men and women's opinions on this fist .

I used to have a girlfriend who would go to a club every Friday night to meet black men. Her explanation was that white men want to make love. Black men just want to fuck. She said white men worried about pleasing her. Black men just did what they wanted and did not care what she felt. That excited her.

Blacks are better in bed
Old 01-30-2019, 01:17 PM

Default Blacks are better in bed

Because the don't pull out....

Simple explanation....
Old 01-30-2019, 11:30 PM

Default Simple explanation....

A friend and first wife's Lover explained it to me quite simply...….he said "white boys just don't GET it.....ALL pussy is GOOD pussy!! Some pussy is fat, some pussy is skinny, some pussy is BIG and some pussy is tight. Some pussy is better that other pussy, but ALL pussy is GOOD pussy and bad pussy is better than NO pussy all the time...…...and you white boys don't get that!! WE (he used a street term) fuck ALL pussy likes its the BEST pussy we ever had because its better than NO pussy..…….if we are with an ugly pussy it makes hot sexy good looking pussy wonder WHY we are with the ugly pussy instead of their GOOD pussy and they give it up easy. its that simple...….

And he's right.

CW

bbc for my wife
Old 01-31-2019, 04:33 AM

Default bbc for my wife

its because they take what they want an make it their own as mwm i just cant compete with that

Old 01-31-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I used to have a girlfriend who would go to a club every Friday night to meet black men. Her explanation was that white men want to make love. Black men just want to fuck. She said white men worried about pleasing her. Black men just did what they wanted and did not care what she felt. That excited her.
🤣white men arent concerned about pleasing their women or making love to them; they're concerned with getting their nuts off like any other man. 🙄

I explain it like this…
Old 01-31-2019, 10:08 AM

Default I explain it like this…

Sex is a rhythmic and sometimes animalistic act. I can't dance per se but if you put on music, any kind-from rap to classical, I can follow it and move to it. When I would have sex with married white women I would have to adjust their rhythmic thrusts because they would be out of sync sexually; that happened with about 70-80% of the white women that Ive fucked around with compared with about 10% of sex with black and hispanic women combined. Ive had sex with married white women that were in amazement with the positions; the endurance; the sensuality. They couldn't understand why or how they missed out on this type of pleasure and these women weren't virgins, by no stretch of the inagination, nor were they young women-they were in their 40s-50s. So it may be just a lack of sensuality; it may be a lack of rhymic or artistic expression.

Old 01-31-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
A friend and first wife's Lover explained it to me quite simply...….he said "white boys just don't GET it.....ALL pussy is GOOD pussy!! Some pussy is fat, some pussy is skinny, some pussy is BIG and some pussy is tight. Some pussy is better that other pussy, but ALL pussy is GOOD pussy and bad pussy is better than NO pussy all the time...…...and you white boys don't get that!! WE (he used a street term) fuck ALL pussy likes its the BEST pussy we ever had because its better than NO pussy..…….if we are with an ugly pussy it makes hot sexy good looking pussy wonder WHY we are with the ugly pussy instead of their GOOD pussy and they give it up easy. its that simple...….

And he's right.

CW
This is anything but a simple explanation. It is ignorant, inaccurate and coming from a place of low self-esteem.

Old 03-03-2019, 02:48 AM

If I think about my experience with black and white man for me its clear black mans are better at sex because they are always fucked me so wild. Their animal like sex drive and their bigger dicks make them just better in bed.

I think...
Old 05-22-2019, 06:45 PM

Default I think...

I think it's because they pay attention to the body's cues. My lover is so attentive, whether rough or not, whether we're playing kinky or just having straight sex, he is always aware and intentional with his actions when we're together. My husband just isn't wired that way.