Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do I tell my partner bbc is in best interest?
Old 03-26-2018, 06:02 AM

Default How do I tell my partner bbc is in best interest?

I'm new to this site and since I was young I always thought bbc was better then average white cock ( or less then average if u catch my drift ) I'm wondering how to come off to my partner that it is in ur best interest to at least try bbc at least 1 time. When we have sex pretty much always cums at least once but I don't have a big cock let alone bbc. I'm not gay I just like the look of seeing a bbc sliding in and out of a women. So how or when do I come out and say I've always thought bout bbc inside of her? She dosent party or in fact she stays home all the time so don't even know how to come out and say that type of thing. We are going out April 2nd and staying at hotal...would anyone suggest come out and explain to her that it has been fantasy for well over a decade?