Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My other other wives
Old 01-31-2017, 04:06 PM

Default My other other wives

∗LONG READ∗
I see that my post was taken down so I’ll explain the circumstances surrounding the post.
In december one of the wives, who's also a co-worker, that I’ve been having sex with for the last 7-8 years husband pops up on our job. I had no warning by his wife; he was just standing looking at me. As I’m passing him he asked my name and then proceeds to tell me that he’s happy to meet the man whose name always comes up at his home. We get into some small talk and I go about my business. As I’m coming back he asks if I ever see his wife talking with any guys. See, before she was fucking with me she was fucking some other white guy on the job. So I said I’m not here to watch who your wife is talking to for free; if you want to pay me I’ll watch her and report to you. Of course he started laughing and declined. I then said maybe you should talk to your wife about that. He then says…you know we can’t trust these bitches. So I gave him the head nod and went about my business again. Now, I did want to say “yeah, I’ve been fucking your wife for like 7 years and she’s been swallowing my sperm for like 7 years and oh yeah, I just started fucking her in her ass like 2 years ago after you started fucking her in her ass because you thought she was cheating on you”, but I didn't want to snitch on myself. Plus his wife is bonus because she’s ULTRA nasty in the bedroom. If you ask her to perform something she’ll usually try it. It was pretty awkward seeing him because I’ve heard her tell him over the phone that she was going to fuck another guy and she’s very upfront and can be abrasive so I don't know what she mentioned or what was discussed between them.
The other incident occurred like 2 weeks ago. I ran into an old flame on social media through her cousin. She’s an African woman; very curvaceous; married and stays home while her husband works. So we talked and she gave me the usual “cheating wife” story…my husband spends all of his time with his friends-he’s not satisfying me-he’s not paying attention to me-all we do is argue-he's emotionally abusive. Same shit as the previous woman in this post. All of which could be true but those are personal problems that she has to either divorce or continue to live with. So we met up and had brunch and reminisced about all the fucking we use to do when she was in college because that's literally all we did. She got bigger but she’s still curvy and she still has that juicy ass. So her husband must have went through her phone and ended up calling me. He was asking questions about her and I and what is our business with one another and such. So I told him to go talk to his wife about that shit. He became a little irritated but he needs to deal with or absolve himself from that situation because I’m not the one married to him. We haven’t had sex yet but as of yesterday, her and I started coordinating dates where we can meet at a hotel and just fuck.
I always tell dudes; don’t get mad at the other man for fucking your wife or girlfriend UNLESS he put a gun to her head. Same thing goes for women why get mad at the other women for fucking your husband or boyfriend? Your spouses have an obligation to you the “fuckee” doesn’t. I ask all of the women that I’m fucking that are married or in monogamous relationships why are they with their current spouse and they all shrug their shoulders and say they don’t know. It’s the epitome of lunacy to be married to someone that you know you shouldn't have or can’t explain why you married them yet and still you married them.

dude i totally agree
Old 01-31-2017, 05:44 PM

Default dude i totally agree

preach bro, i don't get it either. if their not in a swinger type or open relationship or single, id casually decline to go any further. misery love company man and i don't have any time to talk it out with angry husbands who don't appreciate there wives anymore and now are the upset and want some one to blame.

For me if your not in a open relationship, a swinger or single lady I'm not biting the bait to much drama for me sorry.

just my 2 cents opinion

Old 02-02-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntman1 View Post
preach bro, i don't get it either. if their not in a swinger type or open relationship or single, id casually decline to go any further. misery love company man and i don't have any time to talk it out with angry husbands who don't appreciate there wives anymore and now are the upset and want some one to blame.

For me if your not in a open relationship, a swinger or single lady I'm not biting the bait to much drama for me sorry.

just my 2 cents opinion
Let me be honest; the vast majority of the women that I've been having sex with over the years are married and there has been the occaisional hiccups but for the most part it has been smooth; one of the reasons may be that women make better cheaters. Let me be clear; I'm not asking these women for pussy or oral; they're giving it away with no suggestions, or provoking from me.
Now, with women there's ALWAYS drama; I've had drama with single women and their "crazy" ex's; I've had drama with women that said they were single but dated other dudes and were just stringing them along; matter of fact the second woman that I mentioned in the post had a boyfriend when we met and starting fucking; this was damn near 20 years ago!
The impression that I get from these wives is they know that they should'nt have gotten married to their husbands, and vice versa in regards to the husbands, yet they get married and then the women want to escape but they feel trapped; they don't have a plan of escape plus they don't want to take the time to go through the whole process of finding another spouse.
The divorce rate is @ +60% but I'm surprised it's not higher.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 02-02-2017 at 09:22 AM..

Real Shit
Old 02-04-2017, 06:26 PM

Default Real Shit

Good post. This is some real shit here.