Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Iam addicted to black cocks!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:16 PM

Default Iam addicted to black cocks!

I am married to a loving white man that I truly love but i can only enjoy sex with black guys he alows me to fuck and suck any and as many black guys I choose And i have this desire for my husband to have his balls removed and my lovers encourged me to tell him he was very upset but after i keept on telling him how much it would turn me on he finally agreed! he is having the proceder done next month! what do you guys and gals think of that?

You're a luscious, dirty slut/whore of a wife!
Old 03-21-2010, 06:05 PM

Default You're a luscious, dirty slut/whore of a wife!

sounds like you want to make sure you never have to put up with your hubby's little dick anymore, so you can be totally a depraved slut for black cock only. You are truly a nasty slag - How many black cocks have you serviced?

Old 03-21-2010, 06:05 PM

I think that is a wonderful idea ALL white guys should have it done!!! lol

Old 03-25-2010, 04:59 AM

Aren't we all ad"DICK"ed????

Old 03-29-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwfdatesblacks View Post
I think that is a wonderful idea ALL white guys should have it done!!! lol
ha i agree... sounds very hot ! bit extreme maybe, but yes big turn on that you ll truely be black owned and your husband wont be able to give you any babies... thats only gonna come from us now ! Love to see some pics of you and also your ball-less husband after the op...

Old 03-29-2010, 06:10 AM

im no doc sooo i dont know but rumor has it that he will no longer have any sexual desire , soooo then what would he care how much it turned u on. when i was married my ex luv to fuck as many BBC as she could & I didnt blame her ,they R fuckin awesome . I cummmm to luv them as much as she did. she luv to see me swallow them balls deep & swallow their cummmm. she luved for me to lick her while she was gettin fucked & then suck her bulls clean then she would sit her cummmmy pussy on my face & push all the cummm into my mouth . when her bulls were done with her usally 4 to 6 of them . she would have me put a condom on & let me fuck her then after i would cummmm she would have me suck my own cummmm out & swallow.wouldnt u get more turned on doing that then hubby having no desire....

Old 03-29-2010, 01:16 PM

This seems a bit extreme to me!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Well he will lose all sex drive. Are you sure you want to give up the fun of laughing at him while he jerks his pathetic cock over watching you take Blacks?

Wake up Mr.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:42 PM

Default Wake up Mr.

This is very extreme for your husband and your husband must wake up and take control of his life. Your husband must stand up and be a man and maybe move on!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:34 PM

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever heard...there are such things as taking fetishes too far..your husband would have to be a complete retard to get this procedure done...there are people who take this fetish thing way too far sometimes and this is a good example..have sex have fun..but dont request to have a guys balls cut off please give me a break.