Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Trying to convince my wife (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/13647-trying-convince-my-wife.html)

Wonder Wife 04-10-2017 04:56 PM

Trying to convince my wife

Trying to get the wife to try BBC, any help would be appreciated...We started by fantasizing about BBC but she didn't like it now she is starting to get into it a little more. So how do I get her to get to the next step?

mexsex4u 04-10-2017 05:18 PM

Just keep talking to nasty about bbc! Watch interracial nasty movies with her. Interracial magazines, share the swinger add magazine with her buy her different sizes of black Dildos and use them on her.. tell her how much and how exciting it makes you feel..thinking of her with other big black cocks in front of you...she cave in..believe me.. mines did!!!

Aquiescent Wife 04-18-2017 06:18 PM

You Don't

She will decide one way or the other when, or if, it's going to happen. :cool:

omyst 04-18-2017 08:44 PM

No need to push it

Black men/white women are naturally highly charged sexual energies, there is no need to force it. Whisper the sexy idea into her ear, but don't push. Her desire will grow on its own. Gently water it and watch it grow then step aside and let her go have some.

AZWizard 04-20-2017 07:42 PM

Mention it to her and assure her you are okay with it, it could take quite some time depending on her and her being able to get past the Moral issue she may have about it . It took me months to get her really interested but once she was she did not want it to take forever for it to happen (she said she did not want to have time to change her mind) ... I had her talk to a few guys that I had met face to face that I felt she would be comfortable with . When we first met it was stipulated that anyone of us could call it off at any time and that would be honored by all involved . She was talking and flashing our new friend as we all sat and talked and she got comfortable with the idea . He went to the men's room and I asked her what she was thinking, she said he seems like a nice guy and she would be okay with it happening. He came back and she went to the rest room so I asked him what he was thinking, long story short everyone was fine with it so I went and got us a room . I went to the room with her to assure her it would be fine, then went to get our friend and bring him up to the room . I called her on the house phone and she sounded excited and said come on up and please hurry . It all went very well and she loved every second of it, it lasted for a few hours and they both got off several times . He left and she gave me some head and said we are going to do this again and to date we have several times .

contrastcpl 04-20-2017 08:03 PM

Take your time and don't push it on her.

Ease into it gently, this is a big step for some wives. You have to remember, she married you to be yours not to get handed off to someone else, let alone a Black man.
If you both have swung before with a couple or played with another male, then this will just be a bit easier for her to handle, if this is completely new, then you have your work cut out for you!

It took me about two years to finally get my wife to give in and experience her first Black man, and she had already played with other men but they were White. She eventually agreed with me to try a Black man, but even then she did it her way, as in not with me setting it up or picking the guy. Once she got over her issues and taboo of it all
she found a guy on her own and made arrangements to see him on one of her business trips, but she told me she had something in the works and she would let me know.
Well, she called me after her first night with him and said all excited, "Well, I did it! We spent the night together, oh my God it was really good!" I couldn't believe it, talk about a rush!

So, my point is, you need to find out what is holding your wife back, and just reassure her that this is a mutual pleasure for both of you, and be patient, let her ease into it, trust me, it will be well worth the wait. Hope this helps.

hotcpl4u32 04-21-2017 09:14 PM

I know it was hard to get mine to try it the 1st time but after that she got to loving it now has her QOS tattoo to prove she is fully committed to BBC. has even said she wants a black baby. and no this isn't me saying it

Howtotrainwife 05-01-2017 07:34 PM

My wife is so conservative, however her best friend divorced and started fucking black guys and told her.
She has known for awhile that I've wanted her to fuckk black guys even before her friend started.
She won't watch films by doesn't mined the black toys, but never ask for them or wants to watch movies. Help! I know once she did it would be all over with as she loves to be pounded.
Any advice please! Thanks

bullballslover 05-07-2017 03:48 PM

Take her to Walmart and let her see all the white girls pushing Black babies around in strollers.

Randall M 05-12-2017 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullballslover (Post 81181)
Take her to Walmart and let her see all the white girls pushing Black babies around in strollers.

Ummmm...I LOVE this comment. A young white mom with a black baby sends exactly the right signal to other white wives out there.