Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The lies cheating women tell their husbands/boyfriends...
Old 04-23-2017, 09:09 AM

Default The lies cheating women tell their husbands/boyfriends...

I wanted to see some of you guys' stories or lies cheating women have told their spouses to keep from getting caught…DON'T BE SHY.
Years ago I was fucking around with a white teacher and we would go to a hotel that was near a walmart.
One day after we finished fucking we went to the walmart and got some chips and the like. So we passed a big screen tv and I stopped to look at it. She remarked you should get that and I replied if I had the money I would. She replied go ahead get it and I'll take care of it. I laughed and shrugged it off and went to look for more snacks. I went back to at least try to see of it was a good deal (the tv was on sale for about 900 off of retail 1500. She saw me amd came to where I was and stated "hey, if you want get it while I have the money. If I didnt have the money I wouldnt tellyou to get it".
I asked what's the catch-she said no catch. So I got the tv.
I didnt see her any more that month and the next month I saw her twice. The following month we got together and she asked was I enjoying the tv-I replied, oh yeah its wonderful.
She then stated that her husband was snooping around and noticed the tv she purchased. Here it is I thought she was buying the tv with cash and she purchased it on her husbands credit card!
Now, even though she normally handles the finances it's still his credit card so he has every right to look into or question his money.
She tells him that her girlfriend at her job had a fire and someone told her about the sale at that particular walmart, so she thought it would be a good gesture to get it for her children...CLASSIC.
We had a good laugh and went back to fucking each other.
–GOTTA LOVE CHEATING WOMEN

Never
Old 04-26-2017, 04:41 PM

Default Never

I have never, ever encountered this issue. You see, when I was in the swing scene, the husband or boyfriend ALWAYS knew! And that's the way I preferred it too. No sneaking and creeping around. No, instead hubbies would always contact me to set up their wives or girlfriends. Or, maybe she called me directly herself. I found couples like this to be the most "real" and the easiest to deal with. So much so that if a woman told me her significant other didn't know, then I would immediately cut her loose and have nothing to do with her again. If I'm fuckin' a married or in a relationship white woman, then the white boy needs to know about it . . . even set that shit up LOL !

Old 04-27-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I have never, ever encountered this issue. You see, when I was in the swing scene, the husband or boyfriend ALWAYS knew! And that's the way I preferred it too. No sneaking and creeping around. No, instead hubbies would always contact me to set up their wives or girlfriends. Or, maybe she called me directly herself. I found couples like this to be the most "real" and the easiest to deal with. So much so that if a woman told me her significant other didn't know, then I would immediately cut her loose and have nothing to do with her again. If I'm fuckin' a married or in a relationship white woman, then the white boy needs to know about it . . . even set that shit up LOL !
LOL, where do you live??? Now, you're stating that if a man sets up an appointment for sex with his wife you'll have sex but if he doesnt then you wont have sex with his wife, even if she asks???
That seems very peculiar to state the least but what's your reasoning behind It?
White women ALWAYS cheat on their husbands, at least in my region. Even where I work the vast majority of women, of all races, cheat on their husbands. I"ve been fucking a slightly older white women on my job for the last 6-7 years and she's married. I was fucking one of her friends, who was married, until she was fired for sexual harrasment. Even the ones that look hideous are cheating; as a matter of fact thats the only reason keeping me from fucking more of the married ones on the job.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
LOL, where do you live??? Now, you're stating that if a man sets up an appointment for sex with his wife you'll have sex but if he doesnt then you wont have sex with his wife, even if she asks??? That seems very peculiar to state the least but what's your reasoning behind It?
For one thing, I am an impatient man. I need for a woman to be AVAILABLE. The ones in relationships who I meet sneaking around can't meet at this time or that time trying to stay on the down low and shit. Fuck that! I want free and easy access. And number two, I don't need any of the drama that comes from her getting found out. To avoid that, it's best for the husband to know, and even be setting it up LOL! Also, you have women who may be cheating, but still carrying all this guilt about it that they want you to listen to. Fuck that too! Either you're ready and happy to be fucking outside of your relationship, or you are not. Save the emotional stuff for your significant other. Hell, it worked for me. When I was just a young black man, I was SHOCKED at how easy it was to fuck a white man's wife . . . with his consent at that !!! It's called SWINGING man . . . and it's going on all over the world . . . more or less depending on where you are around the globe.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:48 PM

I'm lucky. I don't have to tell lies. My white partner is a good cuck so he knows everything

Old 04-29-2017, 10:00 AM

I only have to lie about the really freaky shit I do. He knows about everything else....Becky

Old 05-08-2017, 03:55 AM

Quote:
For one thing, I am an impatient man. I need for a woman to be AVAILABLE. The ones in relationships who I meet sneaking around can't meet at this time or that time trying to stay on the down low and shit. Fuck that! I want free and easy access. And number two, I don't need any of the drama that comes from her getting found out. To avoid that, it's best for the husband to know, and even be setting it up LOL! Also, you have women who may be cheating, but still carrying all this guilt about it that they want you to listen to. Fuck that too! Either you're ready and happy to be fucking outside of your relationship, or you are not. Save the emotional stuff for your significant other. Hell, it worked for me. When I was just a young black man, I was SHOCKED at how easy it was to fuck a white man's wife . . . with his consent at that !!! It's called SWINGING man . . . and it's going on all over the world . . . more or less depending on where you are around the globe.

Well, thats why you get a couple of them. Yes, sometimes with them being mothers and such their scheduling may be difficult but it always works itself out; yes there is drama but thats in ANY relationship with women. What I find is if you're kind to these women and sensitive to their situation and fuck them how they want to be fucked they'll get out of the house, believe me! I think it all boils down to how comfortable you make them feel about the situation; If you express your appreciation for them spending time with you and let them know how grateful your are for them fucking you; man these broads will give you pussy for the rest of their natural lives irrespective of how well or horrible their marriage is going. I have been fucking the same married women for years; so much so it often times feels like I’m the one married to them instead of their husbands.
The swinging thing was a waste of time for me; it was just easier to meet women at colleges, clubs, stores, etc.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
The swinging thing was a waste of time for me; it was just easier to meet women at colleges, clubs, stores, etc.
Agree that swinging can be a HUGE waste of time . . . you have to weed through too many fakes and flakes . . . just look at this site LOL! Why I too basically don't do it anymore. Found better avenues overall to devote my time to.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Agree that swinging can be a HUGE waste of time . . . you have to weed through too many fakes and flakes . . . just look at this site LOL! Why I too basically don't do it anymore. Found better avenues overall to devote my time to.
It wasnt weeding through the fakes for me; it was the audacity of the couples and the selectiin of women. The men would attempt to tout their women as the most beautiful creatures in the world but they were hideous and even worse they didnt have women bodies-flat asses-no thighs-no curves; some had big breasts but that was about it. I guess it was my own fault because I thought it was going to be all beautiful women there with voluptuous bodies that wanted to fuck all night. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG!

Old 05-12-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
It wasnt weeding through the fakes for me; it was the audacity of the couples and the selectiin of women. The men would attempt to tout their women as the most beautiful creatures in the world but they were hideous and even worse they didnt have women bodies-flat asses-no thighs-no curves; some had big breasts but that was about it. I guess it was my own fault because I thought it was going to be all beautiful women there with voluptuous bodies that wanted to fuck all night. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG!
That's why when you DO find those few diamonds in the rough . . . you gonna remember them for the REST of your natural life !!!