Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?
Old 09-12-2022, 02:12 AM

Default Ladies, What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?

Having read many forum topics, I couldn't find anything so far related to this question. I and probably many others would love to know.

Fantasy
Old 09-18-2022, 04:01 PM

Default Fantasy

Fucking several black men at once.

Old 09-18-2022, 07:00 PM

Get breeding by several black bulls while hubby is holding me in his arms and kissing me. I will get fucked the hole night by my black lover and his friends. They fucked my brain out of my head. My husband has a big smile on his face and says:" Angie, I love you so much, you are my beautiful nasty BBC slut, I am so proud of you, please my honey, let us have a black Baby. I would Love to walk inside of a Shopping, you arm in arm and kissing your black lover and me carring your black Baby in a babystroller. Please Angie make me happy, bei my nasty bbc whore

Last edited by bbc4wifeangie; 09-24-2022 at 03:09 PM..

Old 09-20-2022, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc4wifeangie View Post
Get breeding by several black bulls while hubby is holding me in his arms and kissing me. I will get fucked the hole night by my black lover and his friends. They fucked my brain out of my head. My husband has a big smile on his face and says:" Angie, I love you so much, you are my beautiful nasty BBC slut, I am so proud of you, please my honey, let us have a black Baby."
That’s hot. My wife and I are planning to get back to this after 4 year dry. And we have agreed that no protective measures are used and she loves having sex while fertile so we discussed this extensively and we agreed that she doesn’t refrain from it durring her fertile peak. We decided all natural experience and if it happens it was meant to be and we will raise a mixed child.

Old 10-19-2022, 03:20 PM

Recently I've liked anything related to sexy lingerie. It turns me on immediately, and I want to have sex with my husband enormously. We buy lingerie together with him; it spices up our relationships and lets us fall in love with each other again and again. Also, a friend asks me why I don't want to monetize it via videos on some streaming platform. I haven't decided yet, but I found this a good and interesting idea. I want my husband to agree with it first because I respect him and won't do this against his will. On the other hand, if I fail with streaming, I'll do business in selling sex toys. I think it's a great idea too, so in both variants, I will be glad and satisfied.

Last edited by suddenlympg; 10-21-2022 at 08:00 AM..

Old 10-20-2022, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessnapilot View Post
Having read many forum topics, I couldn't find anything so far related to this question. I and probably many others would love to know.

To be tied to a bed and blindfold and have every black man come have their way with me.

Old 10-22-2022, 10:25 AM

My ex girlfriend a couple years back said that her biggest fantasy was pegging a man. I let her fulfill that fantasy on me. I had her use a big black strap on, and we role played and she pretended to be a black guy making me his bitch in prison. I liked it. It hurt, but I liked it, and would get really rough at some points. Plus, we had already played with a black bull and i sucked and got fucked by him, so I figured id let her fuck me too. She also had a general fantasy of being seduced by big strong men with big cocks, and had a special liking for big black ones. She had dated a black guy before me and he was hung like a horse.

My current girlfriend says that her fantasy is being seduced by a well endowed handsome man from a foreign country.

Old 10-27-2022, 06:31 AM

I want to be hold by a tall and muscular black man. It is my fantasy.

Old 02-03-2024, 03:33 PM

Mine ys 2 guys one bbc and a woman all fucking and sucking .