Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Ladies, GIRTH vs Length? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/13729-ladies-girth-vs-length.html)

hotcple66x 05-29-2017 06:18 AM

Ladies, GIRTH vs Length?

Size matters

Geraldene 05-29-2017 10:40 AM

Girth and length equally important AND it has to be black😛

florida hubby 05-29-2017 01:03 PM

Girth over length always....Becky

hotcple66x 05-29-2017 05:58 PM

Yes girth ,way better..

Justine19 05-30-2017 01:41 AM

Girth gives pleasure, length may cause pain

Irish Lass 95 05-31-2017 09:59 PM

Both are of equal pleasure.

illini 06-01-2017 03:19 PM

Definitely girth.

florida hubby 06-01-2017 10:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now girth plus length if the man knows how to use it is pure bliss....Becky

ThickNiggaDick 06-02-2017 04:42 AM

Girth & length don't mean squat without TECHNIQUE . . . ya know . . . how ya SNAP ya ass up and down on a white chick! Haha :p!!!

fanara 09-11-2017 03:19 PM

Definitely girth. I like to be stretched.
"Long and thin, goes right in
but doesn't please the ladies.
Short and thick will do the trick
and give them all the babies.

wifeblkbred 09-11-2017 10:07 PM

defintiely girth! a nice size...length is always a plus but have found that anything over 9 is just too big.

florida hubby 09-14-2017 09:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wifeblkbred (Post 82234)
defintiely girth! a nice size...length is always a plus but have found that anything over 9 is just too big.

A nice thick 8 or 9 incher is perfect....Becky:p

whitepussy for BBC 09-14-2017 05:10 PM

Size matters

For me GIRTH is what trips my trigger. Skinny dicks are a dime a dozen and only good for a butt fuck.

EdieG01 09-15-2017 04:58 AM

Having been with stubby fat to freaky long over the past 15 plus years a extra thick/wide 6 to 8 inches gives me the most pleasures right from the first stroke. Those freaky long guys are fun but for me there are only a few positions that allow them full access in a reasonable amount of comfort

brandytvbimbo 09-16-2017 01:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
girth always....thik just stretches out the pussy

Tootsiepop 09-17-2017 06:43 PM

Girth

https://www.iloveinterracial.com/my-...ch_strech.htmlWe luv the girth a big fat cock over a long thinner cock! I like to get stretched and my hubby Pops sure luvs eating me after and fucking my very loose cum filled pussy, he says its so damn nasty! The fatter the cock the better and I will gape wide after, Pops fav. thing is seeing me getting layed.

erielb 09-17-2017 11:58 PM

Cock Properties

The following cock characteristics are important for pleasure which stays with you before, during, and after a good fucking:
Before: impressive girth, length, and firmness excites anticipation and turns me on;
During: girth, firmness, and heft coupled with vigorous and sustained penetration;
After: second round of pillow talk, kissing, and experimental foreplay followed by another round of serious fucking.
Put it all together, and you get deep seated memories that always make me feel happy.

mickhwrd 09-18-2017 09:25 PM

Can't we get both?

Why do we have to choose? Shouldn't we just stick to playing with the dicks that have both characteristics in abundance. Hard is just as important too, if not more!!!

blk_desire75 07-26-2018 08:20 PM

Stretching your juicy white cunt

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tootsiepop (Post 82272)
https://www.iloveinterracial.com/my-...ch_strech.htmlWe luv the girth a big fat cock over a long thinner cock! I like to get stretched and my hubby Pops sure luvs eating me after and fucking my very loose cum filled pussy, he says its so damn nasty! The fatter the cock the better and I will gape wide after, Pops fav. thing is seeing me getting layed.

Make this Big Black HorseCock cummmm in your
juicy hott wanton cunt mmm 😈

mellisa8042 07-27-2018 01:01 PM

Girth over length always and forever for me, just that feeling of being stretched makes me go wild...

JMNBABE1 07-27-2018 09:25 PM

Girth over length.......

IF length means thin but long, for the wife. She LOVES that stuffed full feeling from a really thick cock and has FANTASTIC orgasms when stuffed full!! Like most, she prefers both but will take girth over length.

One guy she got REALLY involved with (for a short time tho) had a unique physical makeup we have not encountered before or since...…..his cock did not change much in length when he was aroused at all, maybe an inch difference from soft to erect. But the thickness of it changed DRAMATICALLY!! And that made for a REALLY great weekend for her!! LOL

Soft he was about 7 inches long and she could easily get her thumb and finger around the girth of his cock...…..erect he was about 8 inches long, but OMG did he get THICK!! She would wrap her hand around his cock erect and her fingers were almost 2 inches apart!!

She just marveled at the change...…..and when he was inside her, she had MASSIVE orgasms from this and when he came in her his cock was so long that it stayed inside of her instead of slipping out like most guys do. The result was it acted like a plug and held most of his sperm inside of her (she was not using her diaphragm with him either, all the birth control she uses), they would lay there talking and kissing and teasing, he would get erect again and the MASSIVE orgasms would start again and he would cum and very little leaked back out again.

She LOVED this feeling, she said she could feel his sperm "sloshing" inside of her much more noticeably that with most guys and she swears she felt it "squish" in her cervix and out and back in....over and over and over!! She is a real sperm fanatic too, so her orgasms got bigger and better and longer and they talked the whole weekend about her being unprotected and getting pregnant.....she says it remains one of the HOTTEST weekend she ever had sexually with anyone.

CW

Blossom1988 07-30-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotcple66x (Post 81359)
Size matters

Well too much of one or the other can ruin the whole thing. Preference wise I want some more girth.

myeasywife 07-31-2018 12:31 PM

Girth every time

4indick 07-31-2018 09:50 PM

Wife

I was my wife’s first we were married 11 years and I talked her into doing a friend and I told her Tom is a lot bigger than me and she said size makes no difference to her when she came home that night that was the first time she ever came by fucking and she said she was wrong bigger is better in Tinker’s best and then she asked me to get a ice pack for a pussy cause it was so sore and swollen from him after that she was hooked she was going to Tom’s house every other day for the first four years and then when he got married twice a week after that till she walked in to his wife walked in on him fucking her

That1girl 08-01-2018 01:55 PM

I like thick alittle more then length. But it's all about the guy knowing what he's doing. Been with a guy that was 7in and it hurt, but then was with a guy who was 10in and it was great because he knew what to do. Size ain't shit if you don't know how to use it.

Jonswift12345 08-22-2018 03:24 PM

Girth every time!

For me it has to be girth every time for that full hot feeling! Nothing beats a firm hard (and long) fucking with my pussy stretched out completely. Whilst many of the black cocks that I've fucked are a bit longer than hubbys most are way fatter and stretch me a n a way that hubby can't deliver:D

Emmarolli 08-22-2018 07:27 PM

Both would be nice but if I had to pick one? Definitely girth haha ;)

carrie4niggas 08-23-2018 03:26 PM

Girth AND length are a must but I have trouble with really long ones. But I like to challenge myself LOL:D

Slut Rachel 08-26-2018 10:02 PM

Girth !!!!

XD1800 12-24-2018 01:05 AM

If he has an 8 inch long BBC, I would like it if his "Thick" as well. ;)

cavern87 12-24-2018 02:26 PM

Girth!!!!!!!

ThickNiggaDick 12-24-2018 04:22 PM

Girth!

Over the years, women have repeatedly told me that they prefer a thick, "fat" chocolate dong to fill them up . . . so far this thread seems to confirm that sentiment :)

alwayswhiteboi 12-25-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 82250)
A nice thick 8 or 9 incher is perfect....Becky:p

Your pics sure make a man want to eat your pussy! WINK!

alwayswhiteboi 12-25-2018 02:01 AM

Either one without the other leaves something lacking. IMHO. SO many people say size dont matter. Well thats bullshit! It does in fact matter. When anyone says that it shows me theyve never had truly big cock. When a man or woman has had a huge cock for a long length of time and tried to change to something much smaller it doesnt work. I know this for a fact. I had to fortune to be a sex partner with an extremely well endowed black gay alpha male for 4 yrs. I had no other sexual partner during this time. Due to logistics we could not remain together. Ive honestly tried other blk partners many times and they are not in any way his equal. SIZE DOES MATTER!

Memphiscouple 01-31-2024 02:24 AM

Girth love to feeling of being full

EdieG01 01-31-2024 04:22 AM

Girth

Thick makes me cum quick :)

Cuckoldress_Sona 01-31-2024 08:59 PM

Girth. Love feelling hubby slide inside after a thick ones stretched me out. We both love that feeling.

big10inch 01-31-2024 10:16 PM

Girth as almost everyone is saying on here. The kind that you can hardly wrap your hand around. The kind that you compare to a can of WD40. My wife likes the girthy kind because she can slap her face with it and it looks like a Louisville slugger.

Rex Havoc 02-01-2024 05:46 AM

I love both!
Susan

HispanicSlut 02-01-2024 10:22 PM

Can’t decide

I’d say both… I love hard and deep penetrations, but the feeling of my holes being stretched by one or more thick black cocks is just awesome…