Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/13760-my-wifes-first-bbc-encounter-tonight.html)

Adiboss 06-24-2017 03:04 PM

My Wife's first BBC encounter tonight

4 Attachment(s)
For some reason, there's been little activity on here - but tonight we've got a local Bull travelling up from about 10 miles away.

As a viewer, and 1st time for her, can anybody give us some pointers on making it run smooth without stress or anxiety?

Should we have drinks ready, ect'?

Here are a few pics of her - she's 39 years old and it's took a while for her to make the transition.

Wish us luck.

tarnsman 06-24-2017 07:21 PM

Hotwife

She has got it all. Don't need to bring anything other than your wife. I don't think many bulls are looking for drinks. But your wife might benefit from a drink before the start of the session. Above all, make sure she is dressed like a slut with high heels, and black stockings. I hope you will be filming and that you will share the video here with all.

jaughn7070 06-25-2017 12:40 AM

Well? How did it go? Beautiful lady. I'm sure her black lover was quite pleased. Would love to hear the details and any tips you might offer other first timers.

Adiboss 06-25-2017 09:34 AM

Unfortunately he failed to turn up at the agreed time, so it's not a great start for her. No answer to a couple of missed calls either.

She's now feeling a little deflated as I'm sure you can imagine!:mad:

jaughn7070 06-27-2017 11:53 PM

Sad

Sad to hear your BBC adventure turned into a BBC disappointment.

Guys that "no-show" don't realize how much damage they are doing. My wife was so into swinging/hotwifing at first...then the no-shows started. And the guys that did show up looked nothing like their pictures. After a while, she just wasn't interested anymore because she couldn't stand the disappointments after getting excited and ready for ... nothing.

Hopefully you can keep your beautiful bride motivated to give it another try and this time, the guy SHOWS UP.

Statracker 06-28-2017 12:50 AM

That's what you get...

on the internet. Same with regular dating. Some people are just flat out losers.

dothe65 06-28-2017 01:07 AM

Sad but don't give up she's a sexy woman

florida hubby 06-28-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adiboss (Post 81561)
Unfortunately he failed to turn up at the agreed time, so it's not a great start for her. No answer to a couple of missed calls either.

She's now feeling a little deflated as I'm sure you can imagine!:mad:

This is why I don't do Internet hook-ups anymore. Local men only for me....Becky

ThickNiggaDick 06-28-2017 05:16 PM

This is a key reason why I got out of the lifestyle, among a few. Just too many fakes & flakes to make it worth my time. Couples do it too. A lot!

cpl_in_swva1 06-30-2017 05:58 PM

Have had same experience. sometimes from guys we have already met.disappointing my wife to the point of not wanting to play anymore.