Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Exposing Fake Member Sunnygal
Old 10-04-2017, 10:53 PM

Default Exposing Fake Member Sunnygal

Sunnygal is fake. I had been communicating with this member for weeks and this members back story is that she’s a bisexual ghostwriter who is friends/lovers with Alice (who is actually Alice Goodwin) and Sally (who is actually Cara Brett). This member is taking their photographs and passing them off as if they are friends of hers. I have not been able to pinpoint where Sonny (AKA Sunnygal) has been pulling her photos from but I will find out. Her pretend friend Alice plays the role of a makeup artist while her friend Sally plays the role of a photographer. Luckily I work in cyber security and am very skilled when it comes to finding information. Please feel free to look at my profile and glance over the comment Sunnygal had left about me being so different. As of today, this member has blocked me. This member should be banned. This site is supposed to be utilized by real people who actually want to meet other members on here. This site is not supposed to be use to try and exploit other members. If this member is able to continue their membership without repercussions, I will leave this site and continue my journey on other sites which have a more strict policy.

Links to her fake friends.

https://www.instagram.com/misscarabrett/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/xxalicegoodwinxx/?hl=en

Such a tangled web
Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM

Default Such a tangled web

It boggles the brain as to how much energy a fake will put into living their fantasy lie. Oh the lies and oh the members who have fallen prey to the fakes. I believe they tell the lies for so long that it actually becomes their twisted reality. And even tho you have proof she/he will wiggle lie out of it and keep right on doing what it's doing.

So basically my best advise to you is know who you're dealing with at all times. CAM Verify, verify, VERIFY don't except any bs excuses. Sadly Fakes are everywhere, including the rest of the web, like how do I know you're not one? Lol .... but there are some actual REAL PEOPLE HERE too

Anyway Welcome to ili ~ And heads up this post prob won't be here long so when it gets deleted don't be shocked.

Old 10-09-2017, 06:47 PM

Thanks for the advice. I like the idea of using a cam — or a Skype-type feature for future reference. I’m sure this will get deleted but the members who have viewed it can at least pass the word along. I’m certain my other post will be deleted too. LOL

Nice.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:07 AM

Smile Nice.

I've run a few off myself recently via image and link search programs but you took it to a new level.
Great job!

Old 10-10-2017, 10:44 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks for exposing fakes!

Bumping
Old 11-06-2017, 05:24 PM

Default Bumping

Because honestly I'm surprised that it's still here!! Back in the day it would have been deleted that first day.

Old 11-08-2017, 04:17 AM

I don't even know who the admin or webmaster is on this thing anymore. Can't get the frauds and foolery off of here.

Old 01-13-2018, 02:26 PM

I've found over the years that a good deal of the members on sites like this are fake. A much bigger percentage than most people would think. Must be hilarious when fakes start faking each other.

lol yes!!!
Old 02-23-2018, 07:54 PM

Default lol yes!!!

Oh you know the fakes be chatting each other up.. Two guys just going at it. Especially in chat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Traveler View Post
Must be hilarious when fakes start faking each other.