Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tubes tied so you can fuck all black men
Old 10-11-2017, 10:26 AM

Default Tubes tied so you can fuck all black men

Ladies have any of you made the decision to have your tubes tied because you have been with black men, or you were having sex with so many of us you just knew you were going to get knocked up.

Not in a bad way, many wives I've encountered claimed it's a huge relief to not need birth control or spermicide anymore.

Just wondering if your sex life influenced that decision...

If you started having sex with black men after the surgery that's worth hearing too!

Old 10-11-2017, 10:59 AM

I had mine tied after my third child because I didn't want any more. Good thing too because when I developed a taste for chocolate I went black cock crazy and considering I want it bareback plus the number of black men I've been with I'm sure I would have had more....Becky

Old 10-13-2017, 04:00 AM

I had my tubes tied after our second child. Two kids is all we wanted and I prefer bareback sex. Husband started sharing me with his friends and other men while I was pregnant with our second. I really enjoyed all the extra sex with different men and wanted it to continue. So only wanting two kids and me liking BB sex tubes tied was a no brained . Over the years I've enjoyed many many men's cocks pulsating and filling my pussy with hot cum.

tubes tied
Old 10-13-2017, 07:31 AM

Default tubes tied

many yrs ago my wife had her tubes tied
we were advised to have safe sex for at least 6 weeks before to make sure it wa safe
two weeks later I saw her fucking a guy one night in car park not far from our place,
and as I suspected she walked in house an hour later dripping with spunk

Old 10-13-2017, 08:03 PM

Great stories!

Over the years I've encountered a lot of married couples where the hubby gets a vasectomy but the wife goes hardcore fucking black men so she ends up getting her tubes tied later.

I can only imagine what it's like for the gynecologist when your patient tells you she's changing from sex maybe once a month tobfozens of times per week.

Maybe some wives get their tubes tied because there just isn't a strong enough birth control invented to handle sex at least 6 times a week or More!!

I see it as a huge advantage married women have over single women in this lifestyle. It's not just a commitment to sex but freedom. Once a wife has had her tubes tied std are the only real obstacle to a wife being able to do what she likes. Common sense is important but 1 wife &/or mother with her tubes tied can fuck 10x or more often than her super fertile counterpart.

This is her niche and where she rules...

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 10-13-2017 at 09:52 PM..