Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Why do women call guys daddy in bed? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/13960-why-do-women-call-guys-daddy-bed.html)

moongaze 10-21-2017 04:30 PM

Why do women call guys daddy in bed?

Ok so this isn't interracial specific but it'd something I've been wondering for some time now . You'll never hear a guy calling a woman he's fucking mommy, so why do women relate a daddy as someone fucking and taking control of them?

Danny Muscular Black 10-22-2017 07:56 PM

Parental issues.............

Mustang Alley 11-01-2017 09:01 AM

False....

Quote:

Originally Posted by moongaze (Post 82546)
You'll never hear a guy calling a woman he's fucking mommy

Lol Not true!!!!

Andddd some guys call themselves "daddy" so maybe the last person she was with did that and that's what she's use to or maybe it's just her kink. Try it ya might like it. ASK HER or them why ...

florida hubby 11-01-2017 10:33 AM

A lot of women at one point in their lives fantasize about having sex with their "daddy" and it carries over into their sex lives with other men. There are however some women, like myself, that had a sexual relationship with their fathers. Most were not voluntary but some, again like myself, we're not only willing participants but actually instigated the sex. My affair with my father lasted several years. From the age of 15 till I left home at 19. I do regret that it happened. Becky

ThickNiggaDick 11-01-2017 11:48 AM

I always thought it was just something emotional that goes to a lot of women wanting to be taken care of and have all of their needs met . . . whatever they are . . . and that's what a "daddy" is supposed to do for his "baby". Whatever the reason, I love it when the Latinas call me "papi". OH PAPI SI :D LOL!!! And then there are variations of it. Had one white girl wanna call me her "Daddy-O" LOL!

florida hubby 11-01-2017 04:49 PM

Sugar Daddy

I have had a good many regular luvers that could fit in the "sugar daddy" category. They would often buy me nice (expensive) things or give me money but I have never called any of the daddy during sex. I don't recall any of them asking me to. The only exception being my fuck buddy Big Daddy and everyone calls him that. Becky

ThickNiggaDick 11-02-2017 04:56 AM

Thank you daddy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 82651)
I have had a good many regular luvers that could fit in the "sugar daddy" category. They would often buy me nice (expensive) things or give me money but I have never called any of the daddy during sex. I don't recall any of them asking me to. The only exception being my fuck buddy Big Daddy and everyone calls him that. Becky

I once made a white chick say, "THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU!!!" while I banged her stupid LOL :p! Only time I can remember doing that though. Something about her made me want her to call me "daddy" LOL!

kinkade 12-04-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 82644)
A lot of women at one point in their lives fantasize about having sex with their "daddy" and it carries over into their sex lives with other men. There are however some women, like myself, that had a sexual relationship with their fathers. Most were not voluntary but some, again like myself, we're not only willing participants but actually instigated the sex. My affair with my father lasted several years. From the age of 15 till I left home at 19. I do regret that it happened. Becky

Wow Becky, your father, k9 in another post. You are very interesting, and I find that sexy. I would love to hear more about your relationship with your father.

florida hubby 12-04-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkade (Post 82979)
Wow Becky, your father, k9 in another post. You are very interesting, and I find that sexy. I would love to hear more about your relationship with your father.

You have mail....Becky:p

druccispice 12-16-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalflcik (Post 83078)
Dominance, and submission..... and not for everyone. Being called daddy is just a playful way of her giving herself up to his authority in that moment, verbally addresses her man as the one who's "taking care" of her. Don't know why this need to be explained, its just fun for some. Some men do call women "mommy" and "ma" or "mamacita" although generally not a white mans slang. Parental titles are used all over the place, even Papa Johns Pizza, hes not any of our fathers lol.

this really hits the nail on the head, it's all about dominance and authority