Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   guys, Is Asian woman really tighter ? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14040-guys-asian-woman-really-tighter.html)

Ttyl000 12-05-2017 01:12 PM

guys, Is Asian woman really tighter ?

those BBC or other man who had sex with Asian woman, let me as you guys : "is Asian woman really tighter ?"

saucefry 12-05-2017 10:20 PM

Oh my god!! When it comes to sex Asian women are "Outstanding" (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) there are different nuances with them--you can't go wrong with them--TIGHT!! Yeah

dickiea584 01-25-2018 12:14 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Yes,they always tight when you first start but doesn't mean their pussy won't stretch out much more to fit the larger size as long as you take sometime warm them with your fingers or toys .My Ex was Chinese and my current one is Filipino & my sock size about 5.5'' long 3'' thick but still super tight for the start and as long after I cum then she can take up to 8'' long dildo all the way.
See her pics..

dickiea584 01-25-2018 12:16 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Some more of her to share

seafreetime 01-25-2018 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickiea584 (Post 83456)
Yes,they always tight when you first start but doesn't mean their pussy won't stretch out much more to fit the larger size as long as you take sometime warm them with your fingers or toys .My Ex was Chinese and my current one is Filipino & my sock size about 5.5'' long 3'' thick but still super tight for the start and as long after I cum then she can take up to 8'' long dildo all the way.
See her pics..

yea I love it

kuromara4sayumi6 01-07-2019 11:32 PM

I was on vacation for a week in San Francisco a few months ago.

I'm kind of a dumpy,middle-aged white male,and I was coming back from Japantown, waiting for the 38 Geary back to the Tenderloin.

Lo! and behold, I got picked up by a Chinese hottie who lives in Chinatown. Dumped a load in her, but she was about the same tightness as white women I have experienced.

East Asian girls are girls, but they've got that special something that sets them apart from other women in hotness.

steeb70 01-08-2019 12:01 PM

Small frame, small hip bones, Tight Pussy

Asian women are generally small. and have very tight and flexible pussy. I have had bigger Asian women who had normal Pussy as well. It depends on the Body frame size.

dutchman 01-09-2019 04:57 AM

They're Littler

They're littler. Most of my early sex was with Asians. Korea. They did seem tighter because they're small. What I liked is that they lubricated like crazy, though, so it wasn't a problem. The tightest woman I ever fucked (side piece for six years) was a five foot tall Jewish woman. She could make me squirt much faster than I usually do. She was childless, so that probably helped. She referred me to a friend who was about the same size, also Jewish, who could get really tight at orgasm. The first one didn't get really wet- but the second did. My first civilian girlfriend was also dry, but would get so tight at orgasm I'd have to come. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Sthbrnx4eva 01-10-2019 03:38 AM

Yea well I've heard this and I've always wondered about Asian women. I want to try so if there's any Asian women reading this here now then send me a message hun