Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do you feel some white moms should let oversized African dicks be used on them?
Yes. 227 78.55%
No. 4 1.38%
Yes and I submit my womb to be used just for that from now on!!! 58 20.07%
Voters: 289. You may not vote on this poll

Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?
Old 02-07-2018, 12:02 PM

Default Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?

General question.

Do you feel black men with oversized... truly massive black dicks that cannot fit inside the vagina of a childless woman MUST be used on hot moms... just because that's the only place they can go.

But we're talking really big ones here... 11 inches or more.. Thick and probably too massive to even blow. To the point the man is almost handicapped and basically HAS to fuck moms or other women will probably never agree to do so.

As a reply do you feel a social responsibility or duty to allow oversized dicks to be used upon you. Even if it hurts just because you as a mom at least have a chance of enjoying it???

Plus have you ever let a black guy with an oversized cock fuck you not because his dick is huge but because you felt a bit ashamed for other women who just aren't woman enough to even try?

Elusive monster cocks
Old 02-08-2018, 11:33 AM

Default Elusive monster cocks

It's been my experience that those black men with the oversized cocks are really not that easy to find. Now I have been around the block more times than most and I've found only a half dozen or so black men with 11+ inches. My favorite was a young black guy in the military that I fucked around with for about a year. I never measured his cock but it was a good 12 or 13 inches. He was so thick that when I sucked his cock I could only get a little more than the head in my mouth and I would use both hands to jack him off. He did know how to fuck me with it without hurting me and I loved how he stretched my pussy out with it. I sure did miss him when he got sent overseas....Becky

Old 02-08-2018, 01:21 PM

One of my locals with 11 inches....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?-screenshot_2015-07-22-05-24-37-1-1.jpg   Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?-screenshot_2015-07-21-11-07-18-1-1.jpg   Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?-screenshot_2015-07-21-11-07-05-1-1.jpg  

Old 02-09-2018, 10:00 AM

Good to hear you're a patriot too!

I've heard a lot of wives try to get access to the occasional black soldier for their needs.

I know 2 milfs if Europe who let African servicemen pound their pussy all they like.

It's good to hear you allowed the biggest of us a nice warm place to park.

Your generosity knows no bounds my dear. It is absolutely wonderful you are willing to be ravaged by men of size and thickness and even enjoy these experiences.

One night stands are so dull.... regular access now that is what a hot mom like you needs and deserves.

Plus your husband gets to see and hear you being broken in as well. He needs to feel included even if it's just as a witness.

Old 02-09-2018, 10:05 AM

Milfs like you are much better suited for any and all sexual positions with a really long cock. You usually don't have to worry as much about bending them when she gets on top and rides it.

Been my experience the longer and or thicker... a mommy pussy is the best option for regular weekly encounters.

I've been in gangbangs with some much longer guys and it's always been a milf.. not childless women who tend to volunteer to serve the community.

Old 02-10-2018, 06:00 AM

Personally l think any pussy can accommodate big cocks - uncomfortable/painfull at first but oh the eventual joy is worth it. My first was HUGE and it felt as if my pussy will be torn apart but l made it and today only really BIG African cocks for me though it still hurts sometimes. The pain usually subside quickly and then it's pure bliss.

Use my wife's pussy
Old 02-11-2018, 01:20 PM

Default Use my wife's pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
General question.

Do you feel black men with oversized... truly massive black dicks that cannot fit inside the vagina of a childless woman MUST be used on hot moms... just because that's the only place they can go.

But we're talking really big ones here... 11 inches or more.. Thick and probably too massive to even blow. To the point the man is almost handicapped and basically HAS to fuck moms or other women will probably never agree to do so.

As a reply do you feel a social responsibility or duty to allow oversized dicks to be used upon you. Even if it hurts just because you as a mom at least have a chance of enjoying it???

Plus have you ever let a black guy with an oversized cock fuck you not because his dick is huge but because you felt a bit ashamed for other women who just aren't woman enough to even try?
My wife, she had 3 kids by then, says she was dating a white guy with 12" when we met. Would luv to see her accomudate a black cock like that.

Old 02-11-2018, 03:12 PM

"Big Daddy....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Do oversized African dicks belong inside moms that can handle them?-screenshot_2016-01-08-22-39-50-1-1-1.jpg  

Old 02-11-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
"Big Daddy....Becky
Oh yeah Big Daddy, my pussy is yours😍

Old 02-11-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Oh yeah Big Daddy, my pussy is yours😍
Hey girlfriend. I'll be leaving here in about an hour going to George's. Can't wait to find out what my "BIG surprise" is....Becky