Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White guys looking for a women for BBC?
Old 05-14-2018, 08:26 PM

Default White guys looking for a women for BBC?

I read many threads of guys trying to get their girls into BBC, some without success. In my personal experiences there are two types of girls; those who want it and/or willing to try it cause it is a fantasy thing or those who do not and will not. I left two relationships because the girls just would not do it, period.

Two women would and did but I had other issues with them apart from this. Obviously it was not about cheating, lol.

Ladies what is your take on this, is it true, either you will or you won't period? What do you friends think about it if they are not already into it.

Btw, not all cucks are bisexual or willing to do clean-ups...like me. Just like watching a sexy women get fucked and cum on a BBC. My 6 inches can do it for some, but for others it is just not enough.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulV1972 View Post
I read many threads of guys trying to get their girls into BBC, some without success. In my personal experiences there are two types of girls; those who want it and/or willing to try it cause it is a fantasy thing or those who do not and will not. I left two relationships because the girls just would not do it, period.

Two women would and did but I had other issues with them apart from this. Obviously it was not about cheating, lol.

Ladies what is your take on this, is it true, either you will or you won't period? What do you friends think about it if they are not already into it.

Btw, not all cucks are bisexual or willing to do clean-ups...like me. Just like watching a sexy women get fucked and cum on a BBC. My 6 inches can do it for some, but for others it is just not enough.
I can confirm I'm not down to clean up or mess around with the BBC, sometimes it's just necessary to get your girl off. I've been with plenty of girls who can finish with my dick being about average really easily, but some other girls just can't finish without it and you don't wanna be that guy and never get them off so you gotta get them a BBC which I've done twice in the past