Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole
Old 05-29-2018, 08:08 AM

Wink My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole

I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock and pulled her hard nipples.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole.

ass licking
Old 05-29-2018, 02:57 PM

Wink ass licking

I'm in detox tea mode @ this very moment.... Since 5:22am
Attached Thumbnails
My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142913.jpg  

more tongue in a detox tea ass
Old 05-29-2018, 03:03 PM

Wink more tongue in a detox tea ass

20 more minutes and my anus returns to "squeaky clean"....
Attached Thumbnails
My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142920.jpg   My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142925.jpg  

Old 05-31-2018, 09:29 AM

Hi,
Thanks for your reply to this post about my white wife licking and tongue fucking your black asshole. Also thanks for posting the pictures I took with your camera of my white wife licking and tongue fucking your black asshole. I am glad that you had your asshole squeaky clean while my wife's tongue was licking and fucking deep inside your asshole. My wife told me that even your ass juice tasted good and she enjoyed drinking it. I was glad when I kissed my wife that your asshole and ass juice on her lips and tongue smelled and tasted good. Naturally watching my white wife lick and tongue fuck your black asshole while you fucked her big naked white TiTs and pulled her nipples was a little humiliating for me but it was much more exciting.
I am glad that you have been posting the pictures of my white wife licking and tongue fucking your black asshole on several web sites. Thank you for posting them. As you know I have also posted the pictures of my wife's tongue licking and tongue fucking deep inside your asshole.
I hope you are also excited by knowing that so many people can see my white wife's tongue licking and tongue fucking deep inside your black asshole.
I hope the other white wife that you fucked recently and your girlfriend will soon learn to enjoy licking and tongue fucking your asshole also.

Bob

"RimSationaL"
Old 06-01-2018, 03:54 PM

Default "RimSationaL"

Hungry white wife unsatisfied 😜😋…eating more ass 😜😋
Attached Thumbnails
My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142928.jpg   My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142947.jpg   My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-img_20170619_142936.jpg  

Old 06-07-2018, 08:00 AM

i LOVE LICKING A BLACK MANS ASS HOLE !!

Old 06-10-2018, 12:48 AM

Thanks for your reply and posting the photos of my wife licking and tongue fucking your black asshole. My wife is happy that you detox your asshole, keeping it smelling clean and delicious to lick and tongue fuck inside of.

Bob

Old 06-10-2018, 12:58 AM

caliwife4bbc, Thanks for your reply and I am happy that you also love licking a black man's asshole. I hope other white wives will also comment about how much they love licking black men's assholes. I highly recommend that you lick johnnyfast's black asshole if you ever have the chance. He keeps his asshole and whole body very clean, inside and out, so that you will love the smell and taste of his black asshole. He is also a very nice and respectful man. My wife and I are happy to have him as a friend.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:35 AM

Wife loves to eat ass. Has done gangbangs where she bathed everyone's balls and ass!
Attached Thumbnails
My White Wife Licking a Black Man's Asshole-799_1000.jpg  

Licking and Sucking The Blackmans Ass
Old 12-04-2022, 03:31 PM

Post Licking and Sucking The Blackmans Ass

Please allow me to add my lightweight two cents and opinion on this Fantastic subject. Look I'm an ole' big dick black master from the old school. Ass licking and ball sucking is part of the dominance protacol I exercise over the white women I bang. I am a masculine, confident and DOMINANT black man that subjects white women to my will.
Why not lick my ass and suck my nuts? THEY ARE CLEAN! I often don't require the licking and sucking till we're in the shower anyway. I ain't got no problems sucking her ass because I'm probably gonna be ten and a half inches in that ass anyway. Look, my white bitches find licking my ass a turn on. It gets them wet. Its foreplay. They like the exciting shit I tell them as the suck my anus. Its not dirty, its not filthy, is not disagreeable tasting.
Its like sucking my nipple taste wise. Yeah,...I'm surprised its still considerd to be taboo. And damm have you ever tried it? Hell, what a sensation! A white bitch better expect to be dominated in this fashion. She ain't gotta do it all night, but she's gonna do it. I didn't have these nuts shaved for nothing :-) Peace

Tags
bobbyhotone, rimjob, rimming, rimming asslicking