Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Are you or your wife "Bottomless"????
No. 8 22.22%
YES!!!! I am. 10 27.78%
Yes, wife or gf definately is. 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Are you "Bottomless"???
Old 06-16-2018, 08:37 PM

Default Are you "Bottomless"???

Ladies, are you "Bottomless"?
Husbands &/or boyfriends is your woman "Bottomless"?

That is to say: can your lovers ejaculate inside you as many times as humanly possible, and you can still take/harvest/hold more jizz inside you?

In addition by being "Bottomless" can you also take massive &/or oversized cocks without screaming... too much.

Feel free to answer, even describe in detail when you learned that you have this capability.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 06-16-2018 at 09:19 PM..

Old 06-18-2018, 10:12 AM

I'm not much of a screamer but I have had several 12"+, white and black, that have made me moan loudly. My favorite was a black man with 13+ inches and very thick. I could only get the head in my mouth when I sucked it but he really knew how to fuck me with it and never once hurt me.... Becky

Old 06-19-2018, 12:16 AM

Oh Betty, you are just living proof hot moms should be fucking black men.

On a related note I worked hard to help a friend of mine get her 1st 13" african cock.. she was in her 50's.. and she definately felt that monster.

He didn't hurt her either, but oh my god.. I didn't even know women could make noises like that.

It sounded like she was dying, and enjoying it at the same time. He forced her to have 3 orgasms, but she was being gangbanged by 12 different black men that day. It was mother's day, and he was our big suprise!

Oh wait, her 50th was that 1st gangbang, my bad, mother's day was the 2nd time he broke her in as well.

You know mr 13 inches is still breaking her in to this day, he lives in Calgary but he drives out to saskatoon 5 hour drive every now and again whenever he wants to make her scream and beg for him to cum inside her.

She loves the way he treats her, but he's loves the fact he's found a woman who can take his cock to the hilt without calling the cops!

Old 06-22-2018, 10:48 PM

I have posted several times about my wife and her/our live in 2nd husband Haywood with his 11 inches plus wrist thick cock and how from the very first time they were together at his apartment that he was able to go balls deep in her and she was absolutely enjoying him.

Including Haywood there were a total of 5 men that were very well hung. First was Freddy a construction worker with a fat 10 inch cock , second was my "freak of nature" boss with his wrist thick 12 inches, third was Roy the farmer with his huge 12 cock, fourth was Pete her boss with his thick 10 inches and last was her only black of the group Haywood. My wife was able to take each of these men to the hilt, now don't misunderstand she was also very noisy about it but also telling them to fuck me with your big cock. GTR

Old 06-26-2018, 10:05 PM

In my experience I had one ex who could take a massive bbc balls deep right away. Another ex could only take about half of the guy we got for her but with some pratice could slowly take more of him

Old 06-27-2018, 01:27 AM

Yes I am bottomless I can take all the black dicks that want to use my ass and breed and seed me

Old 06-27-2018, 03:31 PM

My wife fought doing a black guy for a long time. She finally agreed to a weekend of doing black just to shut me up. The guy I got too break her into black was 12.5". Wife had one baby when he did her. She screamed that he would not fit when she saw him. Once he got the head to go into her hole she screamed he was too big. He started to push in farther. It just disappeared till his balls hit her ass. She came 2 times as he hit bottom. She has been taking monster cocks ever since.

My how I have changed
Old 06-27-2018, 10:45 PM

Default My how I have changed

The first few guys i ever slept with were actually a bit above average. More that 7 inches that is. My hubby now is right at about 8 and pretty thick, so I have always been lucky in that department. I remember when I first started fucking my husband, in certain positions he would bottom out and hit my cervix and it would be a bit painful. My first BBC was about the same size as hubby, but maybe a bit thicker (definitely harder and a better fuck). But my second BBC was very big. I didn't measure, but I am sure he was over 10 inches. As I started to suck him the first time, I was a bit frightened as I remembered how painful a deep fuck could be, but at the same time I was so turned on with the thought of this huge cock stretching me out. When he start to fuck me, he was really good about not going to deep at first, and I started to adjust to his size. By the end of the night, I was taking him balls deep and even when he would bump my cervix, the pain was electric and was a huge turn on. I also found that I I could take over 12 with no problem iin the right positions, thanks to experimenting and playing with a 12 inch dildo. The funny thing is, since i have been fucking bigger guys, my husband never bottoms out anymore, so my body must have adjusted.

As far as cum goes, my record in a day is 8 loads inside of me. 4 from one lover, 1 from another, and three from my husband later that night. I remember being very wet and I am sure that I leaked a bit, but I clearly remember that most of it stayed inside of me. This is good as my favorite place for cum is deep in my pussy.

Old 06-28-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoboss45 View Post
My wife fought doing a black guy for a long time. She finally agreed to a weekend of doing black just to shut me up. The guy I got too break her into black was 12.5". Wife had one baby when he did her. She screamed that he would not fit when she saw him. Once he got the head to go into her hole she screamed he was too big. He started to push in farther. It just disappeared till his balls hit her ass. She came 2 times as he hit bottom. She has been taking monster cocks ever since.
It isn't easy taking massive dicks, and women who are willing to try are awesome. But it does get easier with practice, lubricant and of course a loving husband to eat her pussy beforehand.

Your wife is very lucky to get such a big cock inside of her, I'm sure she loved it once she got more and more used to doing it.

Old 06-28-2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colobbclvr View Post
The first few guys i ever slept with were actually a bit above average. More that 7 inches that is. My hubby now is right at about 8 and pretty thick, so I have always been lucky in that department. I remember when I first started fucking my husband, in certain positions he would bottom out and hit my cervix and it would be a bit painful. My first BBC was about the same size as hubby, but maybe a bit thicker (definitely harder and a better fuck). But my second BBC was very big. I didn't measure, but I am sure he was over 10 inches. As I started to suck him the first time, I was a bit frightened as I remembered how painful a deep fuck could be, but at the same time I was so turned on with the thought of this huge cock stretching me out. When he start to fuck me, he was really good about not going to deep at first, and I started to adjust to his size. By the end of the night, I was taking him balls deep and even when he would bump my cervix, the pain was electric and was a huge turn on. I also found that I I could take over 12 with no problem iin the right positions, thanks to experimenting and playing with a 12 inch dildo. The funny thing is, since i have been fucking bigger guys, my husband never bottoms out anymore, so my body must have adjusted.

As far as cum goes, my record in a day is 8 loads inside of me. 4 from one lover, 1 from another, and three from my husband later that night. I remember being very wet and I am sure that I leaked a bit, but I clearly remember that most of it stayed inside of me. This is good as my favorite place for cum is deep in my pussy.
With such a beautiful face and body you won't having problems hand picking attractive black men to seed you regularly.

8 loads in one day is absolutely awesome. Glad to hear your husband can do his part to seed you as well. The important thing is you're horny enough to be willing to try and have fun. I've never understood women with zero sex drive, I avoid them.

Apparently nature builds men to do this sort of thing, if you know your mate has fucked another man.. you want to fuck her too in an attempt to impregnate her or get your sperm to compete with his/their sperm for survival.

Looks like beautiful ladies like yourself have to get used to having the stuff constantly pumped inside of you all the time. It's a compliment really, a payback for being so beautiful.