Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Are you "expected" to have sex with black men all the time.
Does not apply to me. 6 13.04%
No. 8 17.39%
Yes!!! 32 69.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Are you "expected" you let black men fuck you all the time?
Old 06-20-2018, 04:45 PM

Default Are you "expected" you let black men fuck you all the time?

Here's a reasonable question some women will probably enjoy answering and explaining.

Are you "expected" to have sex with black men all the time?

For example did you husband get you into this lifestyle, or did black men track you down and convert you themselves?

Are you innocent in all of this, did the men on both sides of the fence put you into this situation.. and are you just doing what you were asked to do.

I'd love to hear your story of how you got recruited/asked/convinced to fuck black men all the time. Even if it's a short explanation, it would be fun to get it off your chest and let other women know they aren't the only ones being treated this way.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:10 PM

I got my wife started in all of this innocently on a swingers website. Had a guy come over. She enjoyed it. Then she got some black males attention that were messaging. I asked her what she thought of his 10" black cock. She said it looked too big for her. I messaged the guy and ask him to come over one night. I got home from work and told her she had company coming over tonight. You should have seen her face when I let Robert in the door. I thought we would chat first but they immediately locked lips in the entry to the house and then she led him by the hand to our bedroom immediately there after. I'm a short 5'9" and so was Robert. We stood side by side as she pulled our cocks out to suck us to get us started. Motherfucker when I glance over and Robert is hanging halfway down his leg. I asked her if she wanted to go through with it. She just shook her head and didn't say a word. It was so quick it seemed like. We had condoms and lube out but I guess she said fuck that. Next I know she's on her back taming that massive arm of a cock and was making noises I never heard her make before. I thought maybe he tore something or damaged her inside when she lifted at her waist and was partially sitting up and she squirted so hard it shot across the room on to the wall. He shoved his cock back in her wasting no time and finally exploded in her pussy. I went next, the feeling I felt as I slid my cock in that cum soaked loose pussy felt AMAZING! I can't help but to want to feel her pussy like that all the time. I want her to hvlave 3-4 well hung black guys at all times sharing her pussy. At the moment she is pregnant so I can't wait until she is back in action.

Old 06-26-2018, 08:49 PM

My bf wants me to do it, but in the end its my choice

Old 06-27-2018, 02:55 AM

Go for it. Have fun with it!!

Old 06-27-2018, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblazinb View Post
I got my wife started in all of this innocently on a swingers website. Had a guy come over. She enjoyed it. Then she got some black males attention that were messaging. I asked her what she thought of his 10" black cock. She said it looked too big for her. I messaged the guy and ask him to come over one night. I got home from work and told her she had company coming over tonight. You should have seen her face when I let Robert in the door. I thought we would chat first but they immediately locked lips in the entry to the house and then she led him by the hand to our bedroom immediately there after. I'm a short 5'9" and so was Robert. We stood side by side as she pulled our cocks out to suck us to get us started. Motherfucker when I glance over and Robert is hanging halfway down his leg. I asked her if she wanted to go through with it. She just shook her head and didn't say a word. It was so quick it seemed like. We had condoms and lube out but I guess she said fuck that. Next I know she's on her back taming that massive arm of a cock and was making noises I never heard her make before. I thought maybe he tore something or damaged her inside when she lifted at her waist and was partially sitting up and she squirted so hard it shot across the room on to the wall. He shoved his cock back in her wasting no time and finally exploded in her pussy. I went next, the feeling I felt as I slid my cock in that cum soaked loose pussy felt AMAZING! I can't help but to want to feel her pussy like that all the time. I want her to hvlave 3-4 well hung black guys at all times sharing her pussy. At the moment she is pregnant so I can't wait until she is back in action.
Attractive women like your wife still get harassed by black guys for sex even while they're pregnant! Don't be suprised if you walk in on her blowing an attractive black guy even at 9 months.

Hopefully after she has her next baby we get our chance to break in that hot mommy pussy again!!!! Seems like a lot of fun for her too....

Old 06-27-2018, 10:31 AM

I seem to have a knack for attracting black men. It could be the way I dress and act around them that says "ask and you shall receive". I usually give them what they want....Becky

Old 06-27-2018, 03:14 PM

Justwondering if the baby is yours or one of her black studs?

Old 06-28-2018, 03:44 AM

Says its mine. Ill know in a few months!!

Old 06-28-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I seem to have a knack for attracting black men. It could be the way I dress and act around them that says "ask and you shall receive". I usually give them what they want....Becky
More white women should follow your example. Hugs and kisses for you!

Old 06-28-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 View Post
Attractive women like your wife still get harassed by black guys for sex even while they're pregnant! Don't be suprised if you walk in on her blowing an attractive black guy even at 9 months.

Hopefully after she has her next baby we get our chance to break in that hot mommy pussy again!!!! Seems like a lot of fun for her too....
Its only fair for the biological father to ride that hot pussy until the baby is born. As soon as a white man knows his wife is pregnant by a black man he should step aside physically and allow the bm to have her completely.