Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Resolved to become a QoS Tattooed tootsie
Old 04-21-2023, 09:27 PM

Default Resolved to become a QoS Tattooed tootsie

Posting on this forum has given me the courage to go down tomorrow to the tattoo shop and see what they have in Queen of Spades tattoo designs, price and time to heal up. Maybe just a small one to start to show my desire. Why not? I'm not getting any younger. Upper arm or Ankle (mostly I wear pants to work) so that should not be a problem. Then I will go out clubbing with my friends to show it off to find a black lover. I will tell him about my Gang Bang fantasy tattoo and maybe he can come with me to video me getting the procedure on TicTok? Maybe he can set up a Gang Bang for me to make real my dreams. I have dreamed about this for two years--time to make it real! What do you Think? My Plan: A) get the spade tattoo. B) Wear it in public. C) Find a black lover. D) Get a "Gang Bang Queen" Tattoo. E) do a real gang bang at long last. F) Get the "Black Cock Whore" on my Mound of Venus. Then, who knows? My Black Lover may have other ideas for me. Wish Me Luck!

Old 04-22-2023, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Senate View Post
Posting on this forum has given me the courage to go down tomorrow to the tattoo shop and see what they have in Queen of Spades tattoo designs, price and time to heal up. Maybe just a small one to start to show my desire. Why not? I'm not getting any younger. Upper arm or Ankle (mostly I wear pants to work) so that should not be a problem. Then I will go out clubbing with my friends to show it off to find a black lover. I will tell him about my Gang Bang fantasy tattoo and maybe he can come with me to video me getting the procedure on TicTok? Maybe he can set up a Gang Bang for me to make real my dreams. I have dreamed about this for two years--time to make it real! What do you Think? My Plan: A) get the spade tattoo. B) Wear it in public. C) Find a black lover. D) Get a "Gang Bang Queen" Tattoo. E) do a real gang bang at long last. F) Get the "Black Cock Whore" on my Mound of Venus. Then, who knows? My Black Lover may have other ideas for me. Wish Me Luck!
So you are a black mens whore.

Old 05-02-2023, 02:31 PM

Some pics of the tattoo on your ankle when it’s done would be nic.

Got tattoo on upper left arm
Old 05-08-2023, 09:51 PM

Default Got tattoo on upper left arm

Got the Ace of Spades with "BBC" in it. Three and a half inches high. I just love it. Now I worry if people I know at work will see it though my sleeve and if I should see me if I wear sleeveless blouse or dress in public. But, just the idea of people seeing it excites me so much.
Ladies, YES IT WORKS! My first night out and went home with a black stud who gave me the best sex in my life! It was worth every dollar. I will get more-- Maybe "Black Cock Whore" on my Venus Mound above my privates. I have never been so happy and alive.

My Whore Tattoo
Old 05-11-2023, 07:22 PM

Default My Whore Tattoo

My Black Boyfriend is talking about taking me to a Tattoo shop in town and having me strip naked and tattooing my Breasts with "Nigger" on one and "Lover" on the other and above my cunt "Black Cock Whore" (with whore the biggest word). Between the words and my lips a black ace of spades. He says he's going to videotape the whole thing and post it on line. Even talk like this excites me and we have had great sex that has left me in pain from muscles I almost never use. He says I can show off the breast words with a strapless bikini top or when I breastfeed my soon to come black baby. The lower part of my Bikini will expose the "Black Cock" words but hide the "Whore"-- I will be his special "Ho" with one client. I hope he's not just talking like this to get me hot and heavy and he really does it.

Old 05-11-2023, 08:56 PM

Wow that’s amazing. Keep us informed along the way. We would love to see the pics of the tattoos

Will do
Old 05-11-2023, 11:52 PM

Default Will do

I still have my Africa Tattoo to get on my arm and my new name "Tootsie". He calls me that all the time now and wants me to change the name on my name tag at the office. He tells all his friends about my fantasies and the Gang Bang he is setting up where all I get to wear are tattoos and a smile. I will keep you informed. PS I have had more sex in a week and a half than in my whole life.

Tonight is the night
Old 05-12-2023, 06:06 PM

Default Tonight is the night

My BF set me up with four guys for a gang bang--my first. He got me a see-though rain coat to wear and I will be naked under it. Tomorrow he will take me to the tattoo ship to have me decorated with what ever thing I want. If I like the experience I will get the "Gang Bang Queen' put on my stomach (But I am told it will really hurt) or I might get the :"Black Cock WHORE" put on my Mound of Venus with a black spade. Or maybe something else? If I like it, my BF said he would set up another next week with six men. Will let you know how it turns out. Let me know if I should become a A) Queen of the Gang Bang or B) become a Black Cock Whore?

I did it
Old 05-13-2023, 01:58 PM

Default I did it

I did it last night--my first gang bang and it was great but really messy. I loved it but it was a real work out. I'm grinning from ear to ear now. I feel so empowered like I can do anything. Now I am a whore inside and out. At the end the guys signed my butt with a sharpie. Is that something that happens in a gang bang? I am so happy. I told my BF to set up another.

Did it--Got the Tattoo I wanted
Old 05-13-2023, 08:45 PM

Default Did it--Got the Tattoo I wanted

I have "Nigger" "Lover" on my boobs and "Black Cock Whore" with a spade above my cunt. (That really hurt!) My Lover wants me to show it to the world and is going to buy me the world's smallest bikini to wear in public. I'm willing, as long as he's around.