Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do women call guys daddy in bed?
Old 10-21-2017, 04:30 PM

Default Why do women call guys daddy in bed?

Ok so this isn't interracial specific but it'd something I've been wondering for some time now . You'll never hear a guy calling a woman he's fucking mommy, so why do women relate a daddy as someone fucking and taking control of them?

Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 PM

Parental issues.............

False....
Old 11-01-2017, 09:01 AM

Default False....

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze View Post
You'll never hear a guy calling a woman he's fucking mommy

Lol Not true!!!!

Andddd some guys call themselves "daddy" so maybe the last person she was with did that and that's what she's use to or maybe it's just her kink. Try it ya might like it. ASK HER or them why ...

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-01-2017 at 09:08 AM..

Old 11-01-2017, 10:33 AM

A lot of women at one point in their lives fantasize about having sex with their "daddy" and it carries over into their sex lives with other men. There are however some women, like myself, that had a sexual relationship with their fathers. Most were not voluntary but some, again like myself, we're not only willing participants but actually instigated the sex. My affair with my father lasted several years. From the age of 15 till I left home at 19. I do regret that it happened. Becky

Old 11-01-2017, 11:48 AM

I always thought it was just something emotional that goes to a lot of women wanting to be taken care of and have all of their needs met . . . whatever they are . . . and that's what a "daddy" is supposed to do for his "baby". Whatever the reason, I love it when the Latinas call me "papi". OH PAPI SI LOL!!! And then there are variations of it. Had one white girl wanna call me her "Daddy-O" LOL!

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 11-01-2017 at 11:52 AM..

Sugar Daddy
Old 11-01-2017, 04:49 PM

Default Sugar Daddy

I have had a good many regular luvers that could fit in the "sugar daddy" category. They would often buy me nice (expensive) things or give me money but I have never called any of the daddy during sex. I don't recall any of them asking me to. The only exception being my fuck buddy Big Daddy and everyone calls him that. Becky

Thank you daddy!
Old 11-02-2017, 04:56 AM

Default Thank you daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I have had a good many regular luvers that could fit in the "sugar daddy" category. They would often buy me nice (expensive) things or give me money but I have never called any of the daddy during sex. I don't recall any of them asking me to. The only exception being my fuck buddy Big Daddy and everyone calls him that. Becky
I once made a white chick say, "THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU!!!" while I banged her stupid LOL ! Only time I can remember doing that though. Something about her made me want her to call me "daddy" LOL!

Old 12-04-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
A lot of women at one point in their lives fantasize about having sex with their "daddy" and it carries over into their sex lives with other men. There are however some women, like myself, that had a sexual relationship with their fathers. Most were not voluntary but some, again like myself, we're not only willing participants but actually instigated the sex. My affair with my father lasted several years. From the age of 15 till I left home at 19. I do regret that it happened. Becky
Wow Becky, your father, k9 in another post. You are very interesting, and I find that sexy. I would love to hear more about your relationship with your father.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkade View Post
Wow Becky, your father, k9 in another post. You are very interesting, and I find that sexy. I would love to hear more about your relationship with your father.
You have mail....Becky

Old 12-16-2017, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
Dominance, and submission..... and not for everyone. Being called daddy is just a playful way of her giving herself up to his authority in that moment, verbally addresses her man as the one who's "taking care" of her. Don't know why this need to be explained, its just fun for some. Some men do call women "mommy" and "ma" or "mamacita" although generally not a white mans slang. Parental titles are used all over the place, even Papa Johns Pizza, hes not any of our fathers lol.

this really hits the nail on the head, it's all about dominance and authority