Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Twofold question on is BBC cuckolding having an impact on s oceity at large and a whi
Old 07-28-2018, 06:25 PM

Question Twofold question on is BBC cuckolding having an impact on s oceity at large and a whi

Serious thoughts and would love some deep detailed feedback... I'm very anxious to know everyone's thoughts on this... is interracial cuckolding because of society's very climatic and vastly shifting towards push towards equality, justice, freedom in sexuality and identity as well as the interracial cuckold lifestyle is gaining more popularity and publicity than ever is it something more than just a lifestyle, interest, or kink. Could it have a more significant impact socially or visible place upon our society? I do see implications arising but do any of you feel as I do that black cock cuckolding could become a way to make last things right sort of natural justice or equality balancing itself out a few examples to illustrate-

BBC owned wives and couples could it be socially subconscious way for people to in someway where they realize it or not for some reason find some satisfaction in being servants of black bulls and some black couple.

Breeding... Idea was of just interracial dating the previous two or three decades was frowned in a good portion of our soceity... not only do white wives more than ever want black dick and to worship it but they want black bred.

Also as a die hard bbc obsessed duck I love hot images with captions but even the captions subtly say something deeper....

Do you think Interracial cuckolding has solutions it could offer some social issues and I guess at the heart of the second part is do you socially and psychological white couples, ducks, and white wives are subconscious carrying out and working out racial guilt or sexually prompted and directed naturally and subconsciously trying to balance the scales if anyone can understand my rant lol

Old 07-29-2018, 10:05 AM

No, because theres racist people that are into the lifestyle; its just kink. I've been having sex with white married women that cheat on their white husbands and boyfriends for 15+ years now and they weren't cucks or the like they just weren't getting what they needed from their husbands and that's how I give it and that's mostly how they take it it-fulfilling a void-nothing more.

I agree with you
Old 07-29-2018, 12:03 PM

Default I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
No, because theres racist people that are into the lifestyle; its just kink. I've been having sex with white married women that cheat on their white husbands and boyfriends for 15+ years now and they weren't cucks or the like they just weren't getting what they needed from their husbands and that's how I give it and that's mostly how they take it it-fulfilling a void-nothing more.
I was born with a small dick and am a pre-mature ejaculator. Know my wife has had black men, some she has told me about and some I have found out from the men. I understand she is just getting what she needs and understand. I don't understand why it turns me on so much knowing she is with black men but it does. I wish she would let me see her getting it but she hasn't so far guess it is my punishment for her putting up with me all these years.
Sorry I can't answer the original question but just putting in my experience.

Old 07-30-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkcuckobsession View Post
Serious thoughts and would love some deep detailed feedback... I'm very anxious to know everyone's thoughts on this... is interracial cuckolding because of society's very climatic and vastly shifting towards push towards equality, justice, freedom in sexuality and identity as well as the interracial cuckold lifestyle is gaining more popularity and publicity than ever is it something more than just a lifestyle, interest, or kink. Could it have a more significant impact socially or visible place upon our society? I do see implications arising but do any of you feel as I do that black cock cuckolding could become a way to make last things right sort of natural justice or equality balancing itself out a few examples to illustrate-

BBC owned wives and couples could it be socially subconscious way for people to in someway where they realize it or not for some reason find some satisfaction in being servants of black bulls and some black couple.

Breeding... Idea was of just interracial dating the previous two or three decades was frowned in a good portion of our soceity... not only do white wives more than ever want black dick and to worship it but they want black bred.

Also as a die hard bbc obsessed duck I love hot images with captions but even the captions subtly say something deeper....

Do you think Interracial cuckolding has solutions it could offer some social issues and I guess at the heart of the second part is do you socially and psychological white couples, ducks, and white wives are subconscious carrying out and working out racial guilt or sexually prompted and directed naturally and subconsciously trying to balance the scales if anyone can understand my rant lol
This is almost an extreme side to cuckolding and IR sex that I think gets played up more than actually occurs. I know that racism exist and is out there but I think we live in a time where a lot of it gets played up by the media and people looking to get views on social media.

Let's start with social injustice and making up for past crimes. I have never met a black person that was a slave and I have never met a white person that has owned a slave. I am not saying that makes what happened right or balanced out but hardly ever is it the case anymore that someone owns a slave or is a slave so is there really a victim or a crime in that sense? I have never had sex with a black man because I feel that my ancestors treated them wrong and to the best of my knowledge none of them have had sex with me because their family was in slavery.

Black breeding is a very sexy idea and I'll admit to role playing it in the bedroom quite a few times. Again I am not doing it though do to wanting to phase out the white race and help populate the black race and again to the best of my knowledge neither or my lovers. One thing I also don't understand is if you do have a mixed race child then aren't you technically populating the mixed race and neither black nor white?

All in all I think cuckolding is becoming more popular in the sense people are more comfortable and exploring their sexuality and limits of what they are into. People want to keep things fresh in their marriages and relationships and we all have our kinks so those men that enjoy being with married women and such. I do think it is helping to encourage IR relationships and teaching people in general that it is okay to be with someone that is a different race and not be ashamed of it and maybe in that sense it is encouraging more equality. Then again maybe this is just the small corner of my world I see and maybe I am a little ignorant.

Tags
bbc, black cock, cuckold, white wives