Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Has your body changed enough that you can't fuck hubby anymore? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14438-has-your-body-changed-enough-you-cant-fuck-hubby-anymore.html)

mandingoman1972 07-08-2018 01:37 AM

Has your body changed enough that you can't fuck hubby anymore?

Here's a question for the ladies.

After having kids, putting on weight or just body changes over time...
Do you now HAVE to have sex with other men and not your husband?

For husbands, or boyfriends is your woman in this same situation, where now she HAS to?

Don't feel bad, you're not alone in this change.. many husbands in fact ASK their wife to have sex with hung men from now on because they want their beautiful wife to be satisfied again.. or possibly for the first time ever.

JMNBABE1 07-12-2018 05:23 PM

Pretty rare we have sex......

While I have not cut my husband off entirely, the number of times we have sex yearly (meaning penis in vagina intercourse) can usually be counted on one hand and maybe have a finger or two left over.

We are sexual and intimate, but intercourse is not really something we do much anymore. Part of that is because I hope to become pregnant by my Boss/Lover and don't want to risk that it could be hubby's (he has to wear a condom and I use my diaphragm with him on those rare occurrences),but a lot of it has to be with desiring to be "true" to my Boss/Lover as well as he is better endowed than hubby and it seems pointless to go backwards.

The same situation occurred when I was BBC exclusive too...…...hubby is probably 5" max, and quite thin also (a bit thicker than his finger) and we have to purchase the smallest condoms available for him to use. I have yet to find a BBC that is that small and inadequate. Once you get accustomed to the INTENSITY of well endowed and well handled BBC, it is Completely pointless to be having intercourse with white guys. The only real reason for it is to keep hubby happy, and its a lot of fun to make him wear a condom while letting my Lovers have complete access without using any birth control with them!!

J (the wife)

Blossom1988 07-30-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandingoman1972 (Post 85180)
Here's a question for the ladies.

After having kids, putting on weight or just body changes over time...
Do you now HAVE to have sex with other men and not your husband?

For husbands, or boyfriends is your woman in this same situation, where now she HAS to?

Don't feel bad, you're not alone in this change.. many husbands in fact ASK their wife to have sex with hung men from now on because they want their beautiful wife to be satisfied again.. or possibly for the first time ever.

No. I can and still do have sex with my husband. Our choice to get into cuckolding was due to me having a much higher sex drive than him.