Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Preppy white girls on college campuses
Old 07-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Lightbulb Preppy white girls on college campuses

I'm a black 19 year old that goes to a predominately white party school with tons of white chicks. I got really turned on to white chicks being in this environment with so many fit sexy ass white girls all around. And because there aren't really that many black guys around I get to hook up with a lot of chicks that are curious, Especially at parties. Anyone else been in a similar situation.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmanonmoon View Post
I'm a black 19 year old that goes to a predominately white party school with tons of white chicks. I got really turned on to white chicks being in this environment with so many fit sexy ass white girls all around. And because there aren't really that many black guys around I get to hook up with a lot of chicks that are curious, Especially at parties. Anyone else been in a similar situation.
We had a very similar situation when I was in college. We had a good number of black athletes attending the college but way more women looking to have some fun and explore. It was not uncommon to find you had sex with the same black guy a fair amount of other women had as well.

Old 07-25-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmanonmoon View Post
Sounds like the college I went to.

Old 07-25-2018, 05:01 PM

idk...I go to a large southern university, and it seems that most of my friends do not seem interested in black men, and very few have asked me (serious) questions that would lead me to think that they were more interested than they seemed. Who knows, maybe a timing thing.

Old 10-18-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
idk...I go to a large southern university, and it seems that most of my friends do not seem interested in black men, and very few have asked me (serious) questions that would lead me to think that they were more interested than they seemed. Who knows, maybe a timing thing.
I also attended large southern universities where only the black jocks were gettin' it like that. And even then, back then it was often kept on the down low. Not like now when it's all out in the open. I wasn't a jock with a three-point jump shot running up and down the court with a big chocolate dong tied around my thigh bone! So I wasn't gettin' no white pooty tang in college.

But I'll tell you what. I sure the hell made up for it when I got out and left the south LOL! Done fucked so, so many pretty white girls (including in the butt) that its almost become old hat . . . not quite . . . I said almost LOL! There's still that certain thrill of gettin' something you're not supposed to have, especially when it's something extra "dirty" like to take a white woman in her forbidden butt hole