Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I have had this happen......
Old 07-25-2018, 09:26 PM

Default I have had this happen......

It was mutual tho…..I fell for them and they fell for me. Hard not to with all the intimacy going on and hubby encouraging it and letting me spend weekends and traveling with my current Boss/Lover...…….feelings happen!!

J (the wife)

Old 07-29-2018, 11:06 AM

Nope! I have had some white women get attached but what do I look like getting emotional for a married women?

Old 07-30-2018, 10:33 AM

I've never had this problem. Most men don't get emotionally attached to women that get around as much as I do. Even the one black man that I had strong feelings for passed me around to his friends and family.... Becky

Old 07-30-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifezzz View Post
You had so many white women literally throwing themselves at you that were starting to get a little conceitet. Lol You found that you could have a different one every day of the week but you decided to settle on a select one or two. Now you’ve caught a case of the feels for them. You now find yourself buying them gifts. Saying things like I miss you over the holidays. You think about them all of the time. YOU can’t wait to be with THEM. Is this YOU? Are you whipped?
I would not call it being whipped. It is easy to develop feelings on both sides of the equation especially if you see each other multiple times.