Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Black breeding train party (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/14510-black-breeding-train-party.html)

aaronpb2004 08-05-2018 09:58 PM

Black breeding train party

My wife wants to be taken by NUMEROUS black men, bred, gangbang.

Ruels:

All have to be 9 inches or bigger.
Clean body
Clean HIV / STD

The more the better. Cum in me and breed me. Make sure your balls deep when cumming in me. Cum down my throat and all over my face. NO ANAL. Use me until every is fully done with me.

I'm clean across the board. And using an implant for pregnancy protection.

My husband will watch, join, and direct. But otherwise just use me and breed me. Make me take every glorious inch.

So how do I make this happen ?

Tanboat05 08-08-2018 08:26 PM

Choose a nice hotel suite with adjoining rooms and a cool bar. Put it out there you will be at the bar between certain times. let it happen and enjoy draining those bulls. Enjoy it .

blacktiger 08-09-2018 02:01 PM

Breeding?

Using an implant for birth control? Not much breeding will happen, but enjoy your gangbang.

whitecuckmn 08-09-2018 09:47 PM

Start a whole new forum post and do NOT say that you use any contraception! In fact, hint or say that you are fertile or not using birth control. Not all, but many black men will flock to you to add to their list of white women they have "bred"! Many black men love impregnating white married women.

Delete your current post if you can.

BlondeGyrl86 08-09-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaronpb2004 (Post 85631)
My wife wants to be taken by NUMEROUS black men, bred, gangbang.

Ruels:

All have to be 9 inches or bigger.
Clean body
Clean HIV / STD

The more the better. Cum in me and breed me. Make sure your balls deep when cumming in me. Cum down my throat and all over my face. NO ANAL. Use me until every is fully done with me.

I'm clean across the board. And using an implant for pregnancy protection.

My husband will watch, join, and direct. But otherwise just use me and breed me. Make me take every glorious inch.

So how do I make this happen ?

I'd recommend taking your time and meeting individual men and making sure both of your needs match up. That is the best way to have a safe time and to know who is there. If that doesn't matter I am sure with online sites you can find a group. Like it has been mentioned it will be difficult breeding with the implant unless you just want to play the part and I'd personally recommend putting anal as an option if you're going to hope for a gangbang. If you get a lot of people holes will fill up quick and people standing around will find one if they can.

florida hubby 08-10-2018 11:48 AM

I luv to gangbang!

I don't bleed and I don't breed and I'll fuck a room full of black men in heartbeat and I do on a regular basis.... Becky:p

sato12 11-03-2023 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlondeGyrl86 (Post 85683)
I'd recommend taking your time and meeting individual men and making sure both of your needs match up. That is the best way to have a safe time and to know who is there. If that doesn't matter I am sure with online sites you can find a group. Like it has been mentioned it will be difficult breeding with the implant unless you just want to play the part and I'd personally recommend putting anal as an option if you're going to hope for a gangbang. If you get a lot of people holes will fill up quick and people standing around will find one if they can.

I could do without anal play myself. It has never appealed to me. Just getting pass the poop 💩 chute factor. And that place was noT designed for a Dick SHAFT

tintin69 11-03-2023 11:51 PM

Call it what it is

Breeding needs a fertile pussy.
A ganbang needs lots of real bulls
I m out not intersting to me

Gallonegro 11-04-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japanese69 (Post 103193)
Hi smiles I've been chilln in Temecula l8ly. Am avaliable for sum partys

When can we set something up?