Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I知 not homophobe ... gay boy on this forum pretend to be white woman
Old 08-23-2018, 10:32 PM

Default I知 not homophobe ... gay boy on this forum pretend to be white woman

Be careful BBCs ... I posted an ad on the forum, because I was looking for a white woman, the following days, I received 4 messages from different people, saying they would like to meet me.
but in sending messages I realized that these people were fantasizing always asking me the same thing "what would you do to me" "how would you do it" “you will remove condom ?” ect ... and I of course I send real pictures of me .

I am very furious, because these gay people abuse some people on this forum, it's as if outside, you say that you are not gay but that gay come to touch your butt several times, or pretend to be women, you do your stuff and you realize it was a man.
you would not punch hardly his head?
Sorry but I’m TOOO angry

STOP DOING THAT, I REPEAT STOP ACTING LIKE THAT,

I’m not gay i like women, don’t pretend to be a women, It’s happened to me 6 or 7 times on this forum.

I am not homophobic but, some idiot abuses and it must stop.

What do you think ?

Last edited by doltran; 08-23-2018 at 10:36 PM..

You would control this now??
Old 08-24-2018, 07:39 PM

Default You would control this now??

How can you make people who "exist" online be honest? Hell, I met a bunch of trolls online before I got smart and realized you can be ANYTHING you want to in Mommies basement hiding behind a computer screen.

People that are truly interested in meeting you are going to be as gun-shy as you are now online.....everyone has been burnt some how online. If they are truly interested in meeting, they'll make it quite easy to contact them BEFORE you send photos.....if they won't, don't send photos. Or post a couple in your profile that you wouldn't mind your Boss seeing.

We NEVER share photos online, BAD experience that required a Lawyer to dissuade the idiot. If I were meeting someone "online" it would be with hubby and in a public place...if that's not the situation, enjoy the fantasies talked about here and look for meetings in other manners.

J *the wife)

Old 08-26-2018, 10:18 AM

Your truly right ... too much fantasy here, you can’t really trust anyone online, until fingerprints are requested for each registration. LLOOLL
Too much idiots

This happens a lot
Old 09-10-2018, 04:13 PM

Unhappy This happens a lot

The comfort of anonymity makes people do many things. It happens a lot. There are many ways to avoid it. I have seen the phone conversation being the best filter.
M

Old 09-16-2018, 04:43 AM

Ive noticed the safest place to be is in the chat. a lot of the members cam up now to prove they are who they say they are

"What do you think?"
Old 09-23-2018, 06:39 PM

Default "What do you think?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by doltran View Post

I am not homophobic but, some idiot abuses and it must stop.

What do you think ?

Well I really hope that you're not just figuring this out since you've BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2011!!!

Also just because your warning others doesn't mean that you're real. lol Never trust anyone until they've been verified or you've seen them with your own eyes. Them posting or showing a VIDEO doesn't count. Just saying.

Staying safe goes both ways.

Old 09-26-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Well I really hope that you're not just figuring this out since you've BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2011!!!

Also just because your warning others doesn't mean that you're real. lol Never trust anyone until they've been verified or you've seen them with your own eyes. Them posting or showing a VIDEO doesn't count. Just saying.

Staying safe goes both ways.

Exactly right my sexy strawberry

Old 02-20-2019, 07:23 AM

LOL sexy strawberry!

Old 01-01-2020, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kindred_spirits View Post
LOL sexy strawberry!
you're a sexy strawberry as well 💋🤤💯