Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Karen Kay
Old 09-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Default Karen Kay

She used to have a site with many videos you could purchase. Put online and dot com behind her name and you have that site. One DVD I got was pretty interesting, it starts with she showing just a bit of a baby bulge then there are three scenes with her black lover and apparently he's the one that knocked her up. The DVD ends with her about six or seven month along saying that she will have the baby. In some ways I kind of wish more women would do that. However now the site is gone and I was wondering if there is anyplace to see some of the work she posted, maybe from a collector. Anybody got information as to where to look for those? I should add one of the swinger ones shows a woman and later realized the guy she was with will be the father of her next child. Hope someone can help.

You can find some info.....
Old 09-11-2018, 06:34 PM

Default You can find some info.....

if you do an internet search. But it appears the sales of her videos, etc is all taken down. She would be quite "old" by now, likely retired. In her 60's, maybe 70'.s. She has some info on a YAHOO account too.

Karen is actually responsible for igniting my wife's interest in a pregnancy with a Black Lover...….they spoke on the phone several times when my wife was first branching out in to extramarital affairs and Karen both eased some of her fears and concerns, and helped fire her desire to be intimate outside our marriage, especially with Black Lovers. We never were able to meet her and her husband, wish we had.

We never knew if she had the black baby, but she was quite open in discussing it with my wife and how it came about, how she felt, all of which led to helping intensify my wife's desire for a black pregnancy. We bought several of her videos that are related to her pregnancy and when she believes she was impregnated.

CW

Old 09-11-2018, 07:18 PM

yeah old school very nice woman I bought a few of her videos [note videos vhs and dvds] the first to do interracial .first you had homegrown videos would do some interracial. and then you had lynn carroll in the early 90's. you go to xhamster you'll see some of her videos pop up now and then

Old 09-14-2018, 02:30 AM

oh yeah she writes a lot about interracial if you go on literotica she has a lot of stories on there

Karen Kay
Old 09-14-2018, 07:00 AM

Default Karen Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy46 View Post
oh yeah she writes a lot about interracial if you go on literotica she has a lot of stories on there
Thanks, I'll check with Literotica for her stories.

Tags
karen kay