Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Want my college gf to do it
Old 09-09-2018, 08:56 PM

Default Want my college gf to do it

First I want to say thank you to everyone. You don’t know it, but you have helped to mold me in the year I have been reading the post here. Thanks to you I now have the courage to say I want my gf to cuckold me completely. Although I am shaking as I write this.

I am not a good writer and I’m sure I will leave out some important things that I take for granted. So let me get started. Sorry if it is long, but I just want to spill everything out. Please, Please, Please, let me know what to go deeper in too. I am hoping this can be an outlet for me as well.

So who are we? I am Scott and my girlfriend is Mary Catherine, Cat as everyone calls her. We are both 19 and sophomores in college together. We have been the best of friends along with Samantha, Sam. Sam is here with us at college. She is one of the two roommates I have. Cat lives in the sorority house.

Cat and I became a couple in the 7th grade and were together for almost the whole time. A few times were broke up. She would have a boyfriend right away. The only time it ever got physical was after our graduation when a guy in our class got a drunken blowjob from her. She instantly told me the next day about it and wanted us to get back together. I should mention we are both virgins and that makes this a little more complicated I am guessing. It was me that wanted us to remain virgins, but she is the one that holds me to it.

Since we got to college, we have become even closer. We hope to get engaged and married after school We have talked about it a lot. Both of our families are supportive, but some of them think we should date others while in college. Experience life is usually what they tell us. I realized after she sucked the guy after graduation that it turned me on. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Since then I have thought about it probably every day. Other than me, Sam is the only one that knows about this.

Sam was Cat’s cover while she went off with the guy that night. She apologized to me later and read me like a book. She didn’t tell me then, but confessed this past Christmas that she knew it turned me on. She noticed that I was always anxious whenever Cat would talk to another guy or flirt with one. Cat has grown more confident over the last year and has come in to her own as she has lost about 40lbs and had a body change. She is still very modest, but has come a long way.

Sam has encouraged her to be more outgoing. Not to cheat on me, but to just be more comfortable around guys. I on the other hand am timid and quiet. I just sit back and watch. So last night Sam had Rick over again. She has gotten him to come around a lot lately. He is black and very well built. This is a turn on for me to. I got a scholarship for the swim team. Part of the agreement is that I work for the athletic department.

Where we grew up there were no black guys in our school. Now I was surrounded by them at the athletic complex. I soon was around a lot of guys who were really well built and a lot of them hung. I have always known I was small. I have a genetic disorder that caused development issues. The doctors told my parents I would never get over five feet tall. I am 5’6. They said I would never play sports. I swam. So win again. The last is that I would have smaller features. Hands, feet, and penis. They were right. My penis is the worst part. It is just over an inch hard. When I am not hard it is a big clit as a friend once told me.

Cat has never said anything about my size. She will jerk me off from time to time. She likes it that I don’t last long. The guy she sucked off was about five inches. She knows at least one guy is bigger. She has never said anything to me about it. Because of this, I want her to be with a bigger guy. Also want it to be a black guy. This started after my time around the athletic department.

So last night Rick gave Cat a ride home after we all hung out at our apartment. She likes Rick, just as a friend, but they do flirt a lot. I was in heaven watching them. When they left Sam said we had to talk. She admitted to me that she had been bringing Rick around because she knew I liked seeing him flirt with Cat. She told me Rick thought she was hot as fuck. She told me it was time I figured things out and what I wanted.

So here I am. I know there is a lot not here. I didn’t want to be too long and I honestly don’t know what others may want to know or not know. So let me know.

I will also add, that yes I know this could hurt our relationship and I might lose her. I have made peace with this. I just need to know where this goes next.

Old 09-23-2018, 06:03 PM

Well, you certainly seem to know your place and what she needs. You would likely be much happier by becoming a sissy femboi and enjoy BBC yourself. You and Cat can go shopping together for your new outfits.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:38 PM

I think you know where this goes next. You are the beta male and it's your duty to stay on the side as the alpha fucks your girl. Whether she wants to stay or not is really up to how well you can please her to convince her to stay.